Anthony Davis- Center and a single Mother

Anthony Davis POV:

My life as a single mom was a rocky road since Solomon Hill and I made a difficult decision to separate as a couple. I came into a realization that he shouldn't feel bad for what he did to me because it felt like he didn't belong to my picture. Honey, I wasn't trying to be distant from you but you did it anyway. Somehow, I wasn't trying to look like a dumbass because there were many things that my postpartum has been driving me nuts. However, I was alright in the end because Ana Maria and Serena are my world. Some fans may hate me because they think I am an unfit mother. Haha no I'm not. It's not like it's going anywhere soon but somehow I had to defend Solomon Hill because he didn't mean it. I was mad. However, there were no stupidity in our relationship whatsoever. I mean if Solomon did something wrong I had to remind him everyday that you shouldn't cheat on me everyday. I remember hearing the news about Khloe Kardashian and the cheating rumors thing. Yes! I was on the same page as her. I've been through it since I was pregnant with Ana Maria and cried my eyes out because of what had happened.

I may think Solomon Hill can be a deadbeat Father at times haha he was. But somehow, I had to come into a realization that I had to yell at him. In the meantime, I had to give it some time or else it will be a nightmare if he keeps doing it again. Mama told me that I had nothing to worry about because she knows how to teach Solomon a lesson. In fact, anyone asks if I could file a divorce? Maybe or maybe not? I have to think about it first.

Anthony Davis is raising his 2 girls while Antoinette Davis is at the backyard doing the gardening. His sister told him. "At least you get to enjoy your time with your babies because you're a strong mother," "Thanks Sister, I really needed that," AD Smiled.

"So what did Solomon do to you? What did he do?" "He made a difficult decision that we separate as a couple," "Damn AD! If he's here I'm going to straight him out, you know?" He laughed. "Oh sister you are so sweet. I mean it's hard for me to do this alone since he left," "I understand, but no worries AD, I will babysit them no matter what? You don't have to do some hard work all day," Lesha Suggested. "My nieces are the best gift and I will protect them for you no matter what,"

AD was glad to have his 2 sisters by his side knowing that he will enjoy his time with his 2 daughters. "Yeah, I don't need him to take responsible for my babies, I can be a mother-father to my babies from now on. But most important, It's fun being a mom because I love my babies so much," "That's the spirit AD, I'm glad you did the right thing," Antoinette gave him a Pat on the back. "If my boyfriend was like that: boy! Imma slap his butt," "Agreed," AD nodded. "Other than that, you deserve better,"

"Well AD get dressed because you, me and the 2 girls are going out to the movies tonight," They began to get ready for the movie night with his two sisters and daughters. "I look like a whale," AD frowns as he puts on his Lakers Basketball T-shirt. "What are you talking about Bro, you look amazing," Lesha said. "I haven't been able to lose weight since pregnancy," "I know. Anyways, I'll pick another shirt," AD goes to his room.

"No worries AD, take your time," He changed his shirt to his Other shirt to cover up the postpartum belly. "You know AD, it's just a post pregnancy, there's nothing to be worrying about," "Okay," He replied. "Besides, chubby or not, you are what you are," AD was glad to have someone by his side and he was happy to have his family and his friends as their life coach and a supportive family.

30 minutes later,

AD shows up in his Team USA T-shirt and helps his two daughters dress up for the movie. They went to the movie theater but somehow, it would be hard for AD to go through without his boyfriend being around. AD used to date someone back in middle school but ended because his boyfriend had to move to another state in which it made him feel heartbroken. Although, he will find someone who will care for him and his 2 children.