Devin Booker Bonus 2

* PJ Tucker's house *

30 minutes after Devin Booker gave birth to a baby boy,

TJ Warren holds the baby in his arms while Devin Booker is still resting. Although, he smiled seeing the sight of his fiancé becoming the first father to their newborn son. Yet, the midwife told him that the mother and baby are both healthy and are in good spirits. In fact, Dalton had a resemblance of his father, but the eye shape and nose were from his mother. Devin thanked the midwife for helping him when he was in labor with his son. "Anytime my dear Devin," She said smiling. "Please don't hesitate to call me if you guys need anything," Devin nodded to her and yet, the midwife was like a second mother to him. However, Devin Booker was wondering if his parents could forgive him knowing that he is now a mother to his son and that his parents would become grandparents. (Guys! Let me know if you want me to make the Devin Booker and TJ Warren love story.) Despite of their years as a teenager, it didn't stop them for loving their baby boy and Devin knew he wanted what was best for himself, fiancé and their child.

Trisha, the midwife who helped Devin with the baby was happens to be Devin Booker's elementary school friend. "Wait, you know Devin Booker?" TJ Warren asks. "Yeah, I've known him since we were in 1st grade that is why I was the one that pitched in to help. "How is Dalton doing Devin? Is he still sleeping?" She followed. "He's doing good, still sleeping soundly on his mommy Devin's chest," "I see," She grinned and packed the medical supplies since she is going home to rest. "And I'll see you when I see this baby," Trisha told him. "Thanks for being my midwife Trish," Devin said. When the midwife left PJ Tucker's house. Devin was bonding with the baby. The next thing Jeff Hornacek would do is give Dalton a bath to clean up all the yellow fluids that were leftover on the body. Somehow, Dalton would be crying loudly as Jeff had to take his time to bathe the newborn gently and carefully. "Don't worry Dalton, you'll be back to your mommy soon," He couldn't stop crying in which it made Devin Booker hear the sound of the baby crying. 5 minutes after the baby's first bath, Jeff puts the diaper, dresses him up and returns him back to his mother.

Devin Booker: It's okay my boy, it's okay. I know you don't like baths baby. Mommy's got you.

TJ Warren: dang! He's been having a very loud cry just like you.

Devin Booker: Oh really 😂?

TJ Warren: Yeah that's why I never thought of that.

Devin Booker: that makes sense.

Somehow, TJ Warren did have many regrets for not attending the gender reveal and the birth of his first child. Yet, even when Devin Booker got kicked out of the house due to the fact that he got pregnant at 19 and Devin didn't know what to do with the baby. In fact, TJ Warren should've known better not to leave Devin by his side because he never thought that Devin Booker was going to handle the responsibilities on his own and he felt guilty about it. "I feel so sorry for not being there when you needed me and you were trying to tell me something because I was naive and I didn't understand why," He explained to him in his regrettable voice. "I mean, we were so young that I wasn't able to get to the point on how this would work. You know Devin, I have not been a very good player and a partner to you and I am very sorry for everything that I have done and I'm sorry for not being there for you," "That's okay honey," Devin Booker smiled. "You didn't know, just because you didn't know any better, it doesn't make you a bad person. You were just in a bad situation babe. I mean I didn't know that either because I thought it would've come to terms that I was expecting a baby with you. Yet, don't worry about it at all, I forgave you. This time we can try to be a family again," PJ and Jeff Hornacek watched the sight of the couple talking things out and they were able to turn their lives around.

Couple months later,

Jeff Hornacek buys a new home for Devin Booker and TJ Warren near the cafe in Phoenix, Arizona. Devin, TJ Warren and their 2 month old son Dalton Warren. Yet, Dalton looked so much like his mommy Devin and was thriving as ever like a happy baby. Until, Devin Booker's parents paid them a visit.

Devin Booker: Hi Mom, Hi dad.

Mr. And Mrs. Booker: Hi Devin we just came by to see you.

Devin Booker: I see, so what brings you here?

Mrs. Booker: we're not here to cause any trouble, we just wanted to tell you that we're sorry for kicking you out of the house, we didn't know what was going on because I didn't want you to make the same mistake that I did.

Devin Booker: It's okay mom, I forgave you both.

Devin Booker brought his 2 month old son Dalton to see the grandparents.

Mrs. Booker: is that Dalton?

Devin Booker: Yes Mom it's him. Besides, I'm a mom now.

His parents were excited.

Mr. Booker: Devin, does that mean me and your mom are grandparents now.

Devin Booker: yeah!

His parents held their grandson in his arms. Instead of holding his grudges against his parents, he forgave them and let them in to their lives.

Devin Booker: oh Mom, dad. There's someone I'd like you to meet.

Mr. Booker: really? Who?

TJ Warren: Hi.

Mrs. Booker: Oh hi I'm Veronica, you can call me Mrs. Booker.

Mr. Booker: I'm Melvin Booker. Pleasure to meet you TJ.

TJ Warren: nice to meet you all.

Devin Booker: and actually, I have great news. TJ Warren and I are now engaged.

Devin showed his engagement ring to his parents. "Oh my goodness Devin, congratulations!" "Thanks Mom and dad," He said: "Anytime and actually, TJ doesn't need to call us Mr. And Mrs. Booker, he can call us mom and dad. That has a better ring to it," Everyone laughed at the end and yet, they were so honored to have the baby in their lives.