Bryce James Oneshot: Teenage Love

"So Bryce, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me," The person asked. "Uh yeah yeah," Bryce replies. "I'd Love that,"

"Oh so you went out with that guy huh?" His father asked. "Yeah dad I do, I mean this guy could look familiar you know?" LeBron started smiling when he knew that his son Bryce had met someone who was on the same age as him.

3 weeks after he met the guy at his school,

They were at the family gathering when suddenly, Bryce started to feel nauseous. "Bryce? Bryce? What's the matter?" LeBron noticed that Bryce was starting to feel sick. "Dad, I don't feel too good," "What? Bryce, is everything okay? Are you having a fever?" Bryce runs to the bathroom and started throwing up. "Bryce!" LeBron and his wife ran to the bathroom. "Dad, I'm don't feel so good, I think I'm going to faint," "Okay, okay. Let's take you to the clinic ok?"

At that moment,

The nurse who was at the clinic had confirmed the news. "Mr. And Mrs. James, your son Bryce is 3 weeks pregnant," LeBron was surprised. "What? No. That's impossible, how did this happen?" "Have he ever had any S contact with anyone for the past few months?" She asked. "No I don't think so," It was confirmed to Bryce that he was pregnant.

"Mom, dad, I'm sorry, I feel sorry for what I did to myself," Bryce started crying. His parents hugged him telling him that everything was going to be alright. LeBron told Dwayne Wade about what had happened with Bryce and he was shocked as well. They asked him to keep the pregnancy a secret because the fans didn't want them to think that it was too much.

When Bryce went to school, everyone was making fun of him. "Wow! Bryce should learn how to be a kid not have a baby," The person said. When the girl stepped in to defend Bryce. "Guys! You know you should stop, I'm going to report you to the principal and you'll be suspended," Bryce was crying as his best friend who was like a sister to him told him. "Don't listen to that guy, he doesn't know what it's like to be a teen mom," "Thanks," He smiled. Next, they were at the library and told her that he was pregnant. "Don't worry Bryce, I love kids. I have a niece so I know what it's like,"

"Congratulations Bryce! You're expecting a baby boy," LeBron was shocked knowing that he is going to be a grandfather. Savannah was amazed. "I'm going to be a grandma Bryce,"

*Birth scene*

"Push!" The midwife had instructed him to push when LeBron and his wife had to accompany him during birth and he was letting out a loud scream. "Dad! It hurts so bad!" "I know Bryce, but you're doing so well,"

"There it is! You have a beautiful baby boy," Bryce was so happy that he is now a mother to his baby boy.