001

Entrance Exam # 1
Manga Chapters # 2

Entrance Exam # 1Manga Chapters # 2

———————————————————

Warnings: Cursing

Listen To: Jokes On You by Charolette Lawrence
———————————————————

Easton Magic Academy. A historic and prestigious school that has produced numerous pillars of the magic realm. Of course, it's entrance examination is notoriously difficult. And the one in charge of running this exam and tasked with guiding the next generation of mages is none other than Supreme Magus Cum Laude...cough cough...Claude Lucci

———————————————————

'Let's see here...Who do we have among this years applicants? We have a scion of the nobility, a son of secretary of Bureau of magic...Hmph. As expected, only the biggest movers and shakers of society are present. Ambitious youths such as themselves are candidates for a school prestigious as ours. Polishing their wands and reviewing their spell books. That's the level of devotion I like to- wait one moment is that Taenu family. What a horrible family!' Claude Lucci thought as he glared at both Cyrus and Enya. Enya seemed to yawn while her brother smiled happily eating a cream puff. Looking away from the two siblings his eyes landed on boy who seemed to be lifting weights.

'What's this!' Claude said as he now glared holed into the boy lifting up weights. Enya and Cyrus looked over at the boy lift weights. "He seems actually cool." Cyrus said. Enya chuckled as she nodded in agreement and the two walked over to the boy.

"Yo! Kid what's your name?" Enya asked with a cheeky smile on her face as her and Cyrus walked towards him. Mash pointed at himself slightly startled by the two and Enya nodded.

"Mash Burnedead." Mash said and Cyrus smiled being the nicer sibling he shook Mash's hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Cyrus Taenu and this is my sister Enya Taenu. Hope we can be friends." Cyrus said and Mash nodded like the idea a friends. Cyrus grabbed a cream puff form his bag and handed it to him.

"Hear have a cream puff. There one of favorites." Cyrus said and Mash eyes sparkled as she saw the cream puff eating it. Enya chuckled smiling at the twos interaction. 'Seems there gonna be good friends. They both seem to have the cream puff addition.' Enya thought. Cyrus began to chat with Mash about cream puffs from what Enya was hearing.

"Greetings, Examinees!" Claude had said as he appeared with Magic. Everyone looking shocked and trying to find the voice while Enya just didn't care and held a bored expression. She placed her hand on her mouth yawning softly.