008

Friend or Foe Part 2 # 8
Manga Chapters # 9

Friend or Foe Part 2 # 8Manga Chapters # 9

———————————————————

Warnings: Cursing

Listen To: Class Fight By Melanie Martinez

———————————————————

Single-line magic users. A term used to specify those with just one mark on their face. That majority of people in this world are single-line magic users. But there are rare exceptions those who have multiple marks. The number of marks grows in accordance with a user's magical capacity. Double-line magic users. Only one out of every 100,000 magic users possess this trait. They're considered chose by magic itself.

———————————————————

Mash began to run towards Lance who pointed his wand at Mash. "Graviole." Lance spoke as Mash put both his hands on the ground before moving quickly and throwing a punch at Lance.

'How...did he get faster?!' Lance thought. As Mash got faster, the necklace around Lance's neck snapped off landing onto the floor. But also a picture slipped out of his pocket due to hole.

"Hmm? What's this?" Mash questioned stopping to pick up Lanced necklace and picture. Opening the necklace and picking up the picture he looked at Lance.

"A...P-P-P-P... A pedo. You're a pedo and a stalker." Mash said as Tsuki tried to see the imagine but was to far. But Nisshoku saw and was clearly pissed off.

"I've got to tell the police. He's a criminal." Mash panicked.

"I'm not." Lance spoke.

"So you're aiming to be one?" Mash asked.

"Of course not." Lance said.

"You've got it all wrong. That girl is my sister and the other one is Tsuki." Lance spoke and Tsuki eyes widen not expecting him to have a picture of her in his pocket.

"Why do you have a picture of my sister stalker!?" Nisshoku asked but was completely ignored.

"And that makes it better?" Mash questioned.

"Give it back." Lance said ignoring both Mash and Nisshoku's questions.

"Okay." Mash handed him both the image of Tsuki and the necklace that had a picture of his little sister.