007

Friend or Foe Part 1 # 7
Manga Chapters # 8

 Friend or Foe Part 1 # 7Manga Chapters # 8

———————————————————

Warnings: Cursing

Listen To: Fight by Neffex

———————————————————

In The Classroom

"It's practice time! Shoot for your dreams! Land among the stars! Huff! Huff!" Tom spoke well more like he was yelling while Cyrus tried to tell him he was being to loud and Nisshoku just sighed as he watched everything. Tsuki also stood next to Nisshoku watching the whole thing and Enya stood next to Finn.

"Mash, I heard you don't like studying so...I thought it might help if we reviewed these together.." Lemon spoke a blush on her cheeks.

"Didn't we promise each other we'd reach the top?" Tom yelled/asked while Cyrus sighed.

"I didn't." Mash spoke.

"I have potions and magic history and enchantment and divination and..." Lemon spoke.

"Too much.." Mash mumbled.

"Remember, this isn't a game! We're bamboo! Bamboo!" Tom yelled.

"I also have magical creatures and the dark arts. You really should at least try to study!" Lemon spoke.

"Finn and Enya..help me out, pals..." Mash called to the two but they both pretended to be asleep.

"Traitors." Mash spoke and looked at Cyrus and Nisshoku who seemed to try and help but no avail. Tsuki stood beside Mash to try and help.

"You seem to be having fun." A new voice appeared as he walked over to the group.

"Mind if I join?" The voice spoke.

"Lance..." Tsuki mumbled under her breath and his eyes seem to gaze at her.

'He has two marks...I've never seen him before could he be a first year?' Tom thought.

'That's Lance Crown, he ranked first in the entrance exams. Seeing him up close he's a total hottie. No Lemon, you've given your heart to someone else..' Lemon thought.

"You're out of luck. No fun here." Mash spoke.

"I see...Then let's do something that is fun." Lance spoke as he pulled Tsuki close to him as her eyes went wide in shock.