004

Bully # 4
Manga Chapters # 5

Bully # 4Manga Chapters # 5

———————————————————

Warnings: Cursing

Listen To: Heart Racing by Kanii, Riovaz and Nimatarr

———————————————————

"Alright Mash. I'll see you later." Cyrus said as he took of his apron. Mash nodded waving back at Cyrus as he left.

"Nummy for my tummy....I wish pops could taste these cream puffs." Mash said as he began munching on a cream puff.

"I have to become the top student in this Academy..." Mash said as he was still eating the cream puff.

———————————————————

The Next Day

Mash was opening up his bag when he took out a notebook that seemed torn to bits. Enya watched with a sigh sitting next to Finn. "The next class is potions so....hm? Oh no my textbook is falling apart." Mash said holding the notebook. Tsuki sighed walking over to Mash with a spare notebook in hand ready to give it to him.

"Hello again. I waited for you yesterday, but you never showed up. Why not?" Lloyd asked.

"Oh sorry. I baked cream puffs with Cyrus instead." Mash said with a blank expression. Tsuki slightly giggled with a small smile looking at Lloyd she can just sense the anger coming off of him.

"I heard you're aiming to be the divine visionary. You know I've got some pull with the Vice Principal. If you do what I tell you...I could put in a good word for you. What do ya say?" Lloyd asked as he looked at Mash before his eyes landed on Tsuki.

"Mash I don't think that's a wise decision." Tsuki said only to be ignored by him.

"Whoopee! I'll do it." Mash said with little emotion on his face. Tsuki looked at Lloyd who only smirked at her.

"How about you angel? I can also put in a good word for you. What do you say?" Lloyd asked. Not wanting to make him mad Tsuki only could nod looking away from the boy who smirked.

"But why do this for me?" Mash asked as Tsuki sighed. 'I need to keep an eye on him and only way to do that was to agree.'  Tsuki thought.

"You seem like fun, and I just love helping people. But I'd be suspicious if I did it for free, right?" Lloyd said.

"Good point." Mash said.