002

Entrance Exam Part 2 # 2
Manga Chapters # 3

Entrance Exam Part 2 # 2Manga Chapters # 3

———————————————————

Warnings: Cursing

Listen To: Win Win by Set it off featuring Scene Queen

———————————————————

Previously

'There's no way. These walls are one meter thick! They're impervious to even the strongest Magic. My...My walls!' Claude thought. "We just marched straight through." Mash said as Lemon hide behind him and the siblings stood next to him on either side.

"That's was cool Mash." Cyrus smiled.

"We are here fuckers!" Enya laughed.

Now

"He just marched straight through!" One student yelled.

"Sounds like we made it." Mash said. Cyrus and Enya looked seeing all eyes on them. Enya glared at all the students not wanting this attention.

"Hey are they gonna let that slide?!" One student yelled. "Is that allowed?" Another asked. "No wha that's fair!" A student yelled and other began joining in.

"Oh shut the fuck up! It totally is allowed that wasn't announced as a rule!" Enya yelled clearly pissed. Cyrus placed his hand on her shoulder trying to calm his older sister a little bit before she burned down everyone and everything there.

"Go home!" Students started to yell and everyone began to cheering wanting them to go home.

"I wish I could..." Mash said looking down sadly as everyone began to yell go home constantly until.

"P...Please stop this! He's not the one at fault!" Lemon yelled and Enya looked at the girl eyeing her but soon smiling. 'Tell 'em.' Enya thought with a huge smirk.

"Don't you dare! Say another word and you'll come to regret it!! I can still reconsider our deal." Claude yelled.

"The truth is..." Lemon began to say.

"Stop!" Claude yelled.

"I was told to prevent them from reaching the goal...by Professor Lucci. He said he's let me pass if I slowed those three down...My family's poor. I was desperate to get into this school for them...But not only did the boy save me, he told me...He'd marry me!" Lemon blushed.