005

Bully Part 2 # 5
Manga Chapters # 6

Bully Part 2 # 5Manga Chapters # 6

———————————————————

Warnings: Cursing

Listen To: Play Nice by Jules Leblanc

———————————————————

"Is he dead?" Tsuki asked looking at the now knocked out Lloyd who was bleeding.

"I might have done a bad thing." Mash said. Enya soon got up patting him on the shoulder now fully healed by Tsuki.

"Yes, you have." Another voiced entered the halls.

"Vice Principal Farman..." Tsuki sighed crossing her arms with and annoyed look as the two lackeys that where with Lloyd yelled his name.

"What are you doing here?" One asked.

"This young boy's father entrusted me with his son...I witnessed the entire incident." Farman said.

"If you did, then you know-" Mash said before being cut of by Farman.

"This was a violent attack on a student. Finn, Enya, Tsuki and Mash...We will holding a school conference about your roles in this." Farman spoke as Tsuki glared at the man.

"About us?" Mash questioned with a blank face.

"Surely you can see why. You and Lloyd are different status." Farman spoke.

"Of course status would be a factor in your book asshole!" Enya spoke glaring at Farman who looked at her in disgust.

"You have such a foul mouth. But beside the point." Farman said as he looked back at Mash.

"Status means different treatment. If you're to ignorant to figure that out...then it is up to me to teach you fools...how this world works." Farman said when all of sudden Mash start running towards him and kneeing him in the face.

"Oh no! Not the Vice Principal too!" Everyone said but Mash and Enya.

"He didn't seem that open to reason. Sorry." Mash spoke.

"But really, what's one more body?" Mash spoke as Tsuki looked at him concerned.

"Mash you kinda sound like a serial killer. We need to work on that." Tsuki sighed as Farman held his face.