003

Magic School # 3
Manga Chapters # 4

Magic School # 3Manga Chapters # 4

———————————————————

Warnings: Cursing

Listen To: Fly Like An Eagle by In This Moment

———————————————————

The Magic Realm Easton Magic Academy. An educational institution for apprentice mages to learn magic.

———————————————————

"Today, we will be learning one of the most basics of spells, the lock opening spell. First, I will demonstrate how it is done." The Professor said as she held a lock in her hand and wand in her other.

"Optiars. You must imagine you're opening the lock as you infuse it with magic energy. Now it's your turn." She said.

"Optiars!" Enya said casting the spell with a bored expression. Next to her sat a young girl around her age who giggled and pointed her wand without saying the spell.

"Tsuki you're such a show off." Enya rolled her eyes as the girl smiled. 'You are one to talk.' Tsuki thought.

"Yea yea. You know my brother Nisshoku he's more of a show off then I am." She said waving her hand in the air dismissing the girl. Cyrus sighed also casting the spell succeeding as well.

"Way to call out your older brother like that." Nisshoku mumbled.

"Anyways how's Mash doing with the spell." Enya said as she looked at the boy who just force the lock open. Enya sighed and Cyrus looked at the boy with a smile.

"Figures." Enya said.

"Professor...I opened the lock." Mash said. Tsuki and Nisshoku began chuckling a bit as they looked away not wanting to get involved.

"Are you outta your freakin' mind!? You do know this is Magic Academy, right?! A place to learn Magic!!! Don't you!?" She yelled.

"Yes but...I'm not good with Magic and Spell." Mash said. Tsuki and Enya sighed both getting up slowly walking over to the teacher.

"Then why are you even here?!" She yelled.

"I think that's enough yelling at him. I think he gets it." Tsuki smiled sweetly and Enya sighed yawning as her eyes landed on a boy her face turning red. The teacher seemed to ignore the her.