chapter 1

Chapter 1

Akash Gupta and Shyam jha walked into the lavish hotel, making their way towards the conference room. As they entered the elevator, Akash took his phone out of his pocket and tried calling his sister Khushi, but she didn't answer.

Shyam noticed the worried look on his friend's face and asked, "What's going on, Akash? Is everything okay?"

Akash sighed and replied, "I'm not sure. I've been trying to get ahold of Khushi all morning, but she's not answering. It's unusual for her to not pick up my calls."

Shyam nodded in understanding and reassured him, "Don't worry, Akash. I'm sure she's just busy with something. We'll try calling her later."

As the elevator doors opened, the duo stepped out and walked towards the conference room. As they settled down, Akash's mind drifted back to his sister, wondering what could be keeping her so occupied.

Akash and Shyam were sitting at their table discussing their plans for the weekend when they suddenly remembered Arnav. They both simultaneously reached for their phones to give him a call but failed to connect with him.

"What's going on with Arnav?" Akash asked, frustrated that he couldn't get through to his friend.

"I have no idea," Shyam replied, equally worried. "He's always quick to pick up the phone when we call."

They tried calling him multiple times, but his phone just rang out. They sent him messages too, but he didn't reply.

"Is he traveling somewhere?" Akash wondered out loud, trying to think of a reason why he couldn't be reached.

"I don't think so,he was working on some project in townside " Shyam said, slightly alarmed. "He would have told us if he was going out of town."

The morning sun was shining bright through the window of a luxurious hotel room. The sound of birds chirping and cars passing by was audible outside. Inside, a man lay sound asleep on the king-sized bed, the sheets pulled up to his waist. He was tall, muscular, and had sharp features that chiseled his face out of stone. His black hair was slightly disheveled, covering part of his face, making him look even more mysterious.

The man was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada- a successful and wealthy businessman. He was dressed in only his boxers, showing off his toned figure. The warmth of his body was detectable as the sun shone on him, making him seem like a living sculpture.

As the sun rays started peeping through the curtains of the hotel room, Arnav was still deep in his slumber, wrapped around a beautiful girl, who was sleeping like a baby beside him. His muscular arms were wrapped around her, holding her close, while his face was covered in a beard, which looked more like a rugged, sexy look that women swooned over.

The room was dimly lit, giving a romantic aura, the cream-colored walls, and dim lights added to the overall beauty of the room. The room was slightly messy, with clothes scattered all over the floor, and empty liquor bottles were perched on the table beside the bed. The bed was big, and it seemed like they had spent the entire night here, living their wildest desires.

Just then, Arnav's phone started ringing, and he grudgingly opened his eyes, slowly detangling himself from the girl. As he picked up the phone and answered the call, he heard the familiar voices of his friends, Akash and Shyam, on the other end. They were calling him, as they thought he was working on some project on the other side of town. Little did they know that he was here living his life to the fullest, with someone.