chapter 21

Chapter 21

G
Y

As , a gun was placed against his head, and a voice, so familiar yet menacing, whispered, "Yeh paise leke tera kuch nahi hoga, Shyam."

Shocked and frozen in fear, Shyam turned around to come face to face with Arnav, his best friend. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks. Arnav had known all along, and Shyam's betrayal had been exposed in the most dramatic fashion.

The tension in the  environment was palpable as the truth sank in for both friends. Arnav's eyes blazed with anger and hurt,   The once unbreakable bond between them now shattered, torn apart by lies and deceit.

In that moment, the mask Shyam had been wearing for so long fell away, revealing the true extent of his betrayal. Arnav's heart ached at the sight of his friend turned enemy, but he knew that trust once broken could never be fully repaired.

As the seconds ticked by, the silence was deafening, broken only by the sound of their breathing. Arnav's voice, filled with a mix of emotions, finally broke the stillness, "I never thought you would stoop this low, Shyam. How could you do this to me?"

Shyam look at the mike who was his crime partner is hostage of khushi is comes with another girl,her friend Shikha. and akash comes Infront of them,he was wearing same jacket of arnav which makes him realise akash was in bridge, not Anirudh.

Arnav's anger erupted like a volcano, his hands clenched into fists as he stepped forward, closing the distance between him and Shyam. "How could you betray me like this?" he roared, his voice filled with a mix of rage and hurt.

Shyam, his own emotions in turmoil, squared his shoulders and met Arnav's gaze defiantly. "You think you know everything, Arnav, but you have no idea what I've been through," he shot back, his voice tinged with bitterness.

The tension crackled between them as they stood face to face, the air thick with unspoken accusations and regret. Without warning, Arnav lunged forward, grabbing Shyam by the collar and pushing him back against the wall.

"You were like a brother to me, Shyam, and you stabbed me in the back," Arnav spat out, his eyes blazing with fury. Shyam struggled against Arnav's grip, his face a mask of desperation and guilt.

"I did what I had to do," Shyam gasped out, his voice strained. "You don't understand, Arnav. I had no choice."

Arnav's grip tightened, his anger boiling over. "No choice? You chose to deceive me, to manipulate me, all for your own selfish gain!" he thundered, his voice echoing through the room.

Shyam stood before Arnav, his eyes filled with a mixture of anger and jealousy. Arnav watched him with confusion, wondering what had caused this sudden change in Shyam's demeanor.

"I did all this because of you, Arnav," Shyam said, his voice laced with bitterness. "You were always the teacher's favorite, the crush of every girl, the one who had everything handed to him on a silver platter. And what did I get? I got pushed aside, overshadowed by your success."

Arnav's eyebrows furrowed in disbelief. "Shyam, what are you talking about?"

Shyam continued, his voice growing more intense. "In adulthood, it was the same story. You snatched everything from me, took all the project contracts, and left me to work beneath you. And then, you basked in all the praise while I toiled away in the shadows."

Arnav's gaze hardened as he realized the depth of Shyam's jealousy. "Is that why you betrayed me? Is that why you deceived me and betrayed my trust?"

Shyam nodded, his jaw clenched. "Yes. And when I found out about you and Khushi, the woman I cared for, the woman I liked, it pushed me over the edge. I couldn't stand the thought of you having everything that I wanted."

Arnav's heart sank as he saw the pain and envy in Shyam's eyes. He had never realized the extent of Shyam's feelings towards him. " That's why you did all this..you had problems with me then take revenge from me. Why you include khushi in all this, why you put her reputation in stack ,do you realise what you did.. you take her private moment in public.i will kill you what you did with khushi"
Arnav about to struggle Shyam throat when khushi stop him.
"Arnav stop,he will punish by the law."khushi calm arnav then turn her face to khushi.
"You must be shocked write how you great plan failed, the credit goes to your partner to mike..".
"Shyam there is a quote that Hundred days of lies and one day of truth..i was mike place discussing about the backmailer. There i was the watch of yours.i found it strange as you and Mike are not in touch.it was me who in touch because of the blackmail..
They are first time i got suspect on mike,as he always brush around the location of backmailer.
And then i saw you caller number in mike phone and he lied to me,but he didn't know i saw the caller name in mirror.

Then i took your phone in bachelor party and get to know everything. Oh sorry before that i saw you both meeting eachother and discussing and my doubt get more on you.. and in the party i took your phone Which said all truth of yours"

Arnav said the story to all then looks at akash.
"Akash saw me,i told him the truth.first he got angry but then he decided to support me.he made you drank and then we went to khushi and said her the truth, luckily Shikha was in the house who is cyber expert,she use all data and removed the video which can available in any device "

"And Shyam, I'm a strong girl,i won't be break if the video ever get in public..of course i will bring hurt to me but i have enough courage to face the situation "

Akash come to the frame
"You choose Mike as you know arnav Wil went to him as he is common friend if us but alas all your planning get failed as you are wrong "
"Wish you got to know what you were doing "" arnav said
Shyam's expression softened slightly, a hint of regret seeping through his anger. "I know, Arnav. But my jealousy got the best of me. I couldn't control it."

As the truth unfolded between them, Arnav realized the damage that jealousy could wreak on their friendship. And in that moment, he vowed to mend the rift between them and find a way to move past the hurt and betrayal that had come between them.

I know it's short but i will soon upload the next chapter soon maybe tonight..if i get well response then i will quickly write another chapter