chapter 3

Chapter 3
-----------------

Hey everyone thanks for your votes, but i get really less response in this story, today's chapter is written on 5000+ words, hope you all won't be silent reader and give me your votes and comments which i needed.otherwise not getting response,i may stop writing this story.

Arnav felt a sense of relief wash over him as he finally saw his penthouse empty after Shyam and Akash's departure. The tension that had been building up within him slowly dissipated, and he found himself needing a moment to unwind. He walked into the living room, his mind still processing the recent events.

Deciding to treat himself, Arnav made his way to the elegant bar corner of his penthouse. He rummaged through the bottles, carefully selecting his favorite whiskey. As he poured the amber liquid into a crystal glass, his hands steadied and his mind began to settle.

Just as he was about to bring the glass to his lips, a sudden warmth and embrace from behind interrupted his solitude. He felt the embrace forming a familiar curve against his body. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he recognized the touch.

With a calm and measured motion, Arnav set his glass down on the bar counter, and slowly turned around to face the person behind him. There stood Khushi, her eyes reflecting a mixture of nervousness and anticipation. Her presence filled him with a sense of comfort and joy.

"Khushi," he uttered softly, the sound of her name escaping his lips like a whispered secret.

Their eyes locked, and the unspoken emotions danced between them. Arnav reached out gently, his hand softly cupping Khushi's cheek. Her heart skipped a beat at his touch, feeling an intimate connection that she had longed for.
Arnav and Khushi lay entangled in each other's arms upon the bed, their faces flushed with desire. The forbidden love that consumed them was palpable. Yet, at the back of Arnav's mind, guilt loomed like a shadow.

In a soft whisper, Arnav mustered the courage to address the elephant in the room. "Khushi, we can't keep doing this. It's not fair to Akash."

Khushi matched his whisper, her voice tinged with a mixture of longing and resignation. "I know, Arnav, but I can't help how I feel about you."

Arnav abruptly broke away from Khushi's embrace, his hand running through his disheveled hair as he struggled to gather his thoughts. He looked torn between his desires and the weight of his guilt. "We shouldn't have started this, Khushi. It's a betrayal to Akash, and I can't help but feel guilty."

Tears welled up in Khushi's eyes as she spoke, she sat up while covering her breasts with the white sheets of arnav's bed.her voice trembling with heartfelt emotion. "I understand, Arnav, but I can't ignore the connection between us. Please, don't push me away."

Arnav's conflicted emotions reflected in his eyes as he gently brushed Khushi's tear-stained cheek. His voice barely a whisper, he replied, "I won't push you away, Khushi, but we need to be careful. We can't afford for anyone to find out about us."

They both understood the precarious nature of their relationship, the secrecy it demanded. Yet, their hearts could not deny the deep bond they shared. With unspoken determination and shared vulnerability, they vowed to safeguard their love from prying eyes, knowing the consequences that awaited them should their forbidden affair be exposed.

And in that quiet moment, Arnav and Khushi held each other tighter, savoring the stolen moments and finding solace in each other's arms. They knew their journey would be treacherous, an intricate dance of passion and secrecy, but their hearts remained steadfast in their devotion, pushing aside the guilt and embracing the fierce love that burned between them.