chapter 16

Okay, everyone i know I'm late to update, but hope you all miss my story,.
I changed in some my writing..

Chapter 16
-------------------------

Arnav nervously shifted in his seat as he sat in the familiar clutter of Adi's lab, his mind racing with the weight of the secret he was about to reveal. The hum of machines and the smell of chemicals filled the air as he took a deep breath, steeling himself to speak.

"Adi, there's something I need to tell you," Arnav began, his voice tinged with a hint of embarrassment. "Khushi and I have been seeing each other, but we've been keeping it a secret, especially from Akash. We didn't want to hurt him, and we weren't sure where our relationship was headed."

Adi's expression shifted to a mix of concern and surprise as he listened intently to Arnav's confession. Arnav couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt as he saw the worry in his friend's eyes.

"But that's not all," Arnav continued, his words coming out in a rush. "I recently received an anonymous MMS of Khushi and me. Someone is trying to blackmail me, and I don't know what to do. I can't risk exposing our relationship, and I can't let this go on. I need your help, Adi."

Adi's brow furrowed as he processed the gravity of the situation.akash and Arnav both are his friends , they come from Same batch "Arnav, of course, I'll help you. We'll figure this out together. But we need to act fast, and we need to be cautious. Let's gather all the information we can and track down the person behind this. I won't let anything happen to you or Khushi."

Arnav felt a wave of relied wash over him. With Adi by his side, he knew he wasn't alone in this. 

Arnav fidgeted with his phone, his eyes glued to the screen as he anxiously waited for the blackmailer's call. Adi paced back and forth in front of the computer, feverishly typing and tapping away, trying to trace the call as it came through.

"Answer it, Arnav," Adi urged, sweat beading on his forehead as he worked frantically. "I'm almost there. Just a few more seconds and I should have a location."

Arnav took a deep breath and answered the call, his heart pounding in his chest. "Hello?"

"Arnav, my dear boy," a cool, calculated voice drawled over the line. "I trust you've received my little gift. It would be a shame if that were to make its way into the hands of your dear brother, wouldn't it?"

Arnav's blood ran cold as he listened to the voice, feeling a surge of anger and helplessness rising within him. "Who are you? What do you want?"

"Patience, my friend," the voice taunted. "All will be revealed in due time. But for now, let's play a little game. I'll give you a clue, and you can try to find me. I like a good chase, don't you?"

Arnav clenched his jaw, desperation coursing through him as he struggled to keep his composure. "You're a coward, hiding behind a phone. Why don't you face me like a man?"

The line went dead, leaving Arnav seething with frustration. "Adi, did you get the location?"

Adi sighed and shook his head, his expression grim. "I almost had it, but they managed to mask the call. It's going to take some time, but I won't give up. We'll find them, Arnav."

Arnav nodded, a steely resolve settling over him. "We have to. This has gone on long enough. I won't let them continue to control us, to control Khushi. We'll find a way to put an end to this once and for all."