chapter 22 (last episode)

Chapter 22

As the police entered the location, their presence commanding attention, Shyam's facade of charm crumbled in the face of impending arrest. Arnav and Khushi stood silently, the weight of the situation sinking in.khushi thanked sekha for her help.shekha said she will destroy all those mms if it's located anywhere else through they are no chance of that.

Arnav turned to Akash, his brother, and took a deep breath. "Akash, I need to apologize to you," Arnav began, his voice filled with remorse. "I should have been upfront about my relationship with Khushi. I let fear and shame cloud my judgment, but I promise you, my love for her is true and sincere."

Akash's expression softened as he listened to his brother's confession. He understood the complexities of the situation and the lengths Arnav had gone to protect Khushi's honor. "Arnav, I forgive you," Akash said, placing a hand on his brother's shoulder. "I can see now that you did what you thought was best for Khushi. You let to lose everything to shyam who was totally after you career and relationship,all market people were against to you,dad was revoking you for your wrong decision even i also thought you are not capable for business and all. But you silently face every accusations only to save khushi's dignity.
You were open to destroy yourself for khushi 's reputation and dignity.She couldn't have a more devoted partner by her side."

Tears welled up in Arnav's eyes as he embraced his  friend, grateful for his understanding and forgiveness. Despite the risks and consequences he faced for concealing his relationship, he knew that admitting the truth was the right thing to do to preserve Khushi's dignity and their love. And as he held onto Akash, he felt a sense of relief and unity in their bond as friends.

Khushi call out akash and they broke the hug.
Khushi: akash, I use to have crush on Arnav and during some moments we both get attached to eachother.. Arnav tried to stay away from me.. but I don't want to lose him..he was not happy with our such dating..but the truth was Arnav and I were not sure about our relationship,are we perfect for each other.and Arnav don't want to broke the trust you have on him.. that's why we hide our relationship and when we realise we genuinely love each other.all things happened.

Akash: i can understand..
And you may don't know but i can tell you Arnav used to like you from bringing and you were not ready.

Khushi was surprised and looked at Arnav.
Akash:i know arnav never will associate with these no Sting relationship with my sister..he does it for you.so that you  don't be affect on you.
Khushi: that's mean..
Arnav:when we started our relationship..i set my mind and have started loving you..
Khushi:but you didn't tell me.
Arnav: i just don't want to pressurised you.if you are happy with me then i would make it public.
Akash: it's also not truth arnav..i know you still had the guilt in you.
Arnav:no Yaar  Don't remember those things.
Khushi:what you guys talking?

"Do you remember once we talked about the one girl payal whom i have love?" Akash asked.khushi nod in yes.

"And remember that same day shyam to said something?"
."i couldn't get it!" Bondita confused.

"That shyam used to think the girl whom he had crush and he thought that girl too have a crush on him as she always smiles at him "
"Yeah i remember, but he misunderstood..the girl used to crush on Arnav and you trio always used to hanging around together and shyam mistake that the girl had crush on shyam " khushi blurt out then realising what direction the conversation going on.

"I did same mistake too" Akash admited.khushi's eyes get bigger.arnav is embarrassed.
"Payal used to like Arnav too and i thought she likes me and started dreaming off and it was arnav who try to make us couple he literally went to payal house to elope her for me . I'm also there and when she confess her love towards arnav we were shocked and i was totally broken from this after that we didn't meet her.arnav used to stay in guilt for my heartbreak.
"You guys really chupa rustom, thank god i started to think to search payal and made you both together" khushi smiled.
And hug them both.

loyalty On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara