chapter 5

Chapter 5
-----------------

Hey, guys i need your response as the story is going to his main point if i don't get response for the story so its my waste of time to give my precious time to the story.

In a bustling Cineplex, Khushi sat eagerly in her seat, waiting for Arnav. As usual, he was running late, and her patience was wearing thin. She checked her phone repeatedly, sighing in frustration

Finally, Arnav rushed in, slightly out of breath. He apologized, explaining that he had been held up in traffic. But Khushi, annoyed by his perpetual tardiness, remained silent, her arms crossed tightly.

Seeing her refusal to engage, Arnav felt a pang of guilt. He desperately wanted to make amends and break through her anger. Glancing at the couple seated beside them, whispering and sharing intimate glances, a spark of mischief ignited within him.

With a mischievous grin, Arnav turned towards Khushi. “Oh, I see. So, you’re giving me the silent treatment, huh?” he teased playfully, leaning in closer to her.

Confused, Khushi turned to face him, her eyes searching for an explanation. “What are you talking about, Arnav?”

Arnav leaned in even closer, his voice barely a whisper. “Well, if you won’t talk to me, I can’t help but think you’re secretly enjoying those lovey-dovey moments over there.”

Khushi’s gaze followed his, and she realized the couple next to them were indeed becoming quite cozy. Before she could respond, Arnav took her face in his hands and kissed her passionately, surprising both her and the neighboring couple.

Startled by Arnav’s unexpected display of affection, the couple shifted awkwardly, diverting their eyes and giving the couple their privacy.

When Arnav finally released Khushi, both of them were breathless, their lips still tingling from the unexpected kiss. A playful smile spread across Arnav’s face, proud of his plan’s success.

“I just wanted to show them how a real romantic moment looks like!” Arnav admitted, grinning from ear to ear.

Khushi’s annoyance melted away, replaced by laughter and a newfound fondness for her partner. She playfully swatted his arm.

“You never fail to surprise me, Mr. Raizada,” she chuckled, her eyes sparkling with affection.

In that moment, any lingering resentment vanished, and they settled back into their seats, fully engrossed in the movie and each other’s company.

..........

After the movie ended, Khushi and Arnav made their way down from the theater to explore the shopping complex connected to the cineplex. The vibrant display of stores and the buzz of shoppers added a lively energy to the atmosphere.

As they wandered through the aisles, Khushi couldn’t resist the allure of the fashion boutiques, her eyes immediately drawn to the shimmering array of clothes and accessories on display. Lost in a sea of colors and fabrics, she found herself immersed in the joy of shopping.

Unbeknownst to Khushi, Arnav’s fascination with shopping rivaled her own. His eyes eagerly scanned each store, his attention quickly shifting from one display to another. People often said women were shopaholics, but if they saw Arnav now, they’d be astonished to witness his enthusiasm. He was a true “shoppoholic,” getting equally excited about finding the perfect outfits and accessories.
Their laughter echoed through the aisles as they strolled hand in hand, relishing in the joy of each other's company. It was a picturesque moment of happiness, but little did they know that a storm was about to disrupt their tranquility.