Part 4: What is happening to me?

The next day, I started by walking into the cafeteria. There, I got something to eat, and started my breakfast

"Morning General!" said a Clone. CT-5555, to be exact, but we just call him Fives. He's one of the most loyal soldiers I've ever got the chance to work with.

"Morning! Slept well?" I asked. "Yeah. Glad we won back there!" he anwsered. I have to agree with him, I'm glad we didn't let another system fall into Dooku's hands. Just as we started talking, Ahsoka decided to join.

"Hey guys!" She said cheerfully. Don't know why, but this has made me happy. And... kind of scared

"Hey Commander!" Fives greeted. I was, however, speechless.

"He...Hey" I said with a rather shaky voice. "Something wrong?" she asked. I don't know what's going on

"No ev..everything is f..fine" I said. God, what's gotten into me?

"Suuure. Anyway, how was the night?" Ahsoka asked from the both of us

"Pretty well" said Fives. For me, the same

"Excuse me, I need to go" I said, hurrying out the room. Just as I left, the feeling went away. I don't know what this is, but I'll find out.

And I know just the right person to turn to

-------------------------------------

"Morning General! What can I help you with" asked Rex. Yes, I went to Rex.

"Morning Capitan! Something is... happening to me." I confessed. He had a confused look, but went with me. "Care to explain?" he asked

"Sometimes, I start to feel...wierd. Like, I get scared of basically anything others say, as if my life was depeding on it. I also feel a kind of burning near my chest. My voice completly went away and I started to stutter." I said. Rex has the same confused face as before.

"When does this happen?" He asked. "Sometimes, I don't really pay attention to the time." I admit. 

"Okay.... when was last time this happened?" he asked. "Around half an hour ago. I was eating breakfast with Fives and Ahsoka" I said. It seemed as if it gave a clue to Rex. "Did it just happen spontaneously, or did something trigger it?" Rex asked. I didn't think of this yet.

"Well, when it was just Fives and Me, it wasn't really an issue" I said. This was when Rex started to realise something. "Do you think that this has to do something with Ahsoka?" I asked. He didn't reply. Just a big smile on his face was visible to me, nothing else.

"Probably just some kind of uncertanity. After all, Ahsoka just joined us" He said, with that smile still on his face. Why is it there?

"Yeah... probably. Thanks for helping"

"Anytime, General!"  He said as I went on my way

'Has the general really fallen in....'

~~~

See you next time,

Dan