Part 10: The night

Albert POV

"Have fun, lo... guys." Anakin said with as smirk on his face, as he left as well. And then, we were alone...

With all this bullshit going on with this... strange feeling of mine, not to mention... That, I still want to have a good relationship with Ahsoka. Just as I thought this, I saw a... blush? Is that it on Ahsoka's face?

"So... how was the day?" She asked. At least I don't need to ask anything

"It was fine. I had to babysit the younglings of Plo, that's all. Was there all day, with Kenobi and Anakin. What about you?"  I asked back.

"I..It was fine. Didn't do much, I w...went to tr...training in the mo...morning, and then had the day off." She said. That voice of hers still makes me... strange in a good way. I don't know what this is, but... It's not bad

"Good for you. I like younglings and all, but they can be tyring sometimes."  I admitted. True, younglings can tire down me, but as I said, I like them.

"Well, I don't know about that Master. I never got to work with them this way." She said. What's with the master? I just want to have a conversation, no need for ranks.

"No problem, I understand. And call me Albert." I said. No need for mastering. Especially me, considering that... you know, she likes me

"O...Okay Al...Albert"  She said stuttering. Poor thing.

To be honest, I am also stuttering sometimes I'm around her. If I'm starting to break this down as with her, I get that... that

Now way... Do I like her? Like it's kinda forbidden to have connections, but... I'm 16. Life is ahead of me. But I'm also a Jedi. And, I'm not even sure IF this is true.

But... I have an idea.

"You know, I'm also gonna look out for the younglings. Care to join?" I asked her. If I spend a day with her, I get to know her AND this feeling of mine more.

"S...Sure, I wo...would love to."  She said stuttering. Then it's done. Time to go to sleep

"Great! Then see you tomorrow!" I said, standing up. But then, she suddenly asked something

"Can I sleep at you?"

Well, this came out of the blue.

"You know... just to make things easier."She said, looking at the ground, not looking at me at all. Yep, I was correct about her

"Sure! I'm usually lonely at nights, this'll be a relief."  I admitted. This is technically true, and I don't mind. But, this can reveal more about my and her feelings as well. We finished dinner, and headed to her room to pick her stuff up.

After that, we went straight to my place.

Imagine a small apartment with rounded rooms. This is what a cabin looks like. All cabins, exactly. They are identical, as if they cloned the rooms one-by-one. Except for the personal belongings. I had a view of the city, as well as the square in front of the temple. This way, I could watch what other people are doing at nights. 

"Nice view" Ahsoka said. I agree with her

"Yeah, it is. Keeps me entertained during nights." I said. She just nodded, got her stuff out, and sat in my chair. Then, we just started talking

"What are the younglings like?" She asked.

"They're good, almost no problem with them. Sure, they sometimes behave bad, but not alway intentionally." I said

"Good to hear. Didn't want much trouble with them. I'm... not the best with kids" She admitted, rubbing her hand on the back of her neck.

"Not a problem. I can look after them when you can't." I said smiling.

-------------------------------------

Ahsoka POV

"Not a problem. I can look after them when you can't." He said smiling.

God, I love that smile of his. It is full of energy and joy. I don't know how I he accepted my offer, but now I don't regret asking. But, something was on my mind...

What if I tell him? He is a Jedi, a Jedi Master to be exact, we are basically forbidden to love at any level, let alone a romantic way. I just like him, and that's all. 

"Well..." I yawned "I'm going to sleep." I said to Albert

"Okay. It's time of that anyways. Good Night!" He said to me with the same, genuine smile.

"Good Niight!" I said back, laying my head on the pillow.

'What has happened to me?'

-------------------------------------

Albert POV

"Good Niight" Ahsoka said before drifting off to sleep.

This night was... strange, to say the least. And now I know, I like Ahsoka. And I owe Anakin too. Great. But that is the lesser problem. The other is the feeling. I literally can't like her, let alone love her if I get to that level. I'm a Jedi Master, I serve the Order of Light.

What am I going to do?

~~~

Heey. I'm now going on a writing spree now, so at least one more episode is coming, if not more. Hope you're excited

See you next time,

Dan