Part 7: Bonding

Albert

Just when Anakin left, I got to think a little about this whole Ahsoka thing he mentioned.

'What did he even think? I don't know her longer than him, and he just happened to assume the worst explanation I've heard.'

As I was occupied with my thoughts, I sense someone come to the cafeteria. As I turn to my back, checking for myself, my eyes stopped at the Togruta Girl who just entered. As she was walking to the table, I examined her outfit. 'Same as always... why don't the Jedi allow to have multiple outfits?' I started to wonder, but was cut short by a kind, warming voice.

"Good morning!" She greeted cherishly.  This moment, something caught me... again

'What? Why is this fear... returning?' I didn't have time to wonder.

"Good morning" I answered back, trying to hide this... thing from her. 'I need to try to cloak this if I'm with  her'

"How was the evening?" She asked sitting down in front of me.

"Not much. Being with the clones, and being bored. Just the usual stuff" I said. "And yours?" and asked back

"Long. After the mission, we needed to report to the council. And, worst of all, after all of this, I couldn't sleep a bit. Had a terrible night all in all." She said. 

"What happened?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know... I just had something in the back of my mind preventing me from going to sleep. Don't ask what, I don't know" She answered. 'What could be bothering her?'

"What happened on the mission?" I asked. I'll try to kind of 'interrogate' her about the mission, to see if it has something with this anxiety of hers

"Well, in a nutshell, We needed to escort a Hutt baby back to Tatooine. And the Separatists started chasing it as well. We just barely made it." She said. 'Wel, nothing too suspicious here'

"Wasn't it too difficult for you?" I asked 'Maybe that's the problem'

"No, no it wasn't that hard. Just harder than I expected my first real mission to be. But it was bearable." She admitted. I see no problem here either. As we were talking, I tried to undercover the cause of the problem, but to no avail. Then, I got a message on my comm.

'Master Newton. Emergency meeting. Now' A voice could be heard. I looked at Ahsoka

"Guess I need to leave."  I said to her. She just nodded. I then began to leave, when she asked me something

"Can we talk sometime later?" This caught me off guard. She... she wants to talk? Not to say I'm not happy about this, but it's definitely strange.

"Sure. Just comm me, and I'll see what I can do!" I reassured her. She just nodded as I left the cafeteria

Ahsoka

To be honest, I think we had a really good talk here. I'm just sad It got interrupted. Everytime I talk to Albert, I feel like I start liking him more...

What is he doing to me?

~~~

End of part. This is the chapter I want to make the two characters closer to each other, not just simply make them fall in total love in 2 parts. I hope you understand

See you next time,

Dan