Part 9: I don't know now

"Oh no..."

This is not possible...

I am a Jedi. We are a Jedi! How did she manage it? I need to figure this out.

Just as I started, a ping could be heard. Annoyed, I answered

"Master Newton..."

-------------------------------------

Master Plo was sent out to track down the Malevolence. With this, I was given the task to look out for the younglings that were normally under hsi attention. It's not a problem, I like younglings, and this even helped me get my mind off the problem I had.

"I didn't know you became a babysitter" Kenobi said. Yes, they are visiting me if they have the chance.

"Well, as you see..." I answered.

"It suits you, not gonna lie." said Anakin. From the two, he enjoyed messing with me more. Typical Anakin

"Very funny Anakin." I said as he held up his arms in the air as he was innocent. I just laughed it off.  At least I have company while looking out for children. Time flew by rather quickly, and we had a chance to have dinner early. I was with the usual group, Kenobi and Skywalker, though this time Ahsoka also joined. I assumed she would be more often with the team as Anakin's padawan. Though... this brought back the problem. And the smile on Anakin's face.

"What are you smiling at?" Asked Obi-Wan. Sure, he and Ahsoka doesn't know a bit about our discussion.

"I, nothing. Just glad we can close the day early." Anakin said. Well, at least he didn't throw me under the bus.

-------------------------------------

Ahsoka POV

Today, I got to get dinner with Master Skywalker and his team. Although I didn't expect Master Newton at the table with the Masters. I didn't know they were this close. This... made things interesting. Since his talk with Anakin, I only got closer to him. or at least trying to get closer.  His kind, and generous character made me like him even more. I just don't know what to do with this.

Just as I was thinking, I saw Master Skywalker having a huge smile on his face. Strange... why does he have that?

"What are you smiling at?" Asked Master Kenobi. Thinking about the same thing, I see.

"I, nothing. Just glad we can close the day early." Master Skywalker said. 

To be honest, I don't really believe him. There must have been something. Just as this was cleared, we started having our dinner. Master Kenobi was the first to finish, saying goodbye and leaving to his cabin. And then, Master Skywalker finished as well.

"Have fun, lo... guys." Anakin said with as smirk on his face, as he left as well. And then, we were alone...

Like, just the two of us. I, and Master Newton. Just then, I felt a wave of heat rush through my body.

"So... how was the day?" I asked the Master.

"It was fine. I had to babysit the younglings of Plo, that's all. Was there all day, with Kenobi and Anakin. What about you?" He asked. Just this made me a little confused

"I..It was fine. Didn't do much, I w...went to tr...training in the mo...morning, and then had the day off." I said. 'Great Ahsoka, keep it up' I thought sarcastically

"Good for you. I like younglings and all, but they can be tyring sometimes." He admitted.

"Well, I don't know about that Master. I never got to work with them this way." I said

"No problem, I understand. And call me Albert." He said. This was the final nail in the coffin. Now, I'm really kinda on edge

"O...Okay Al...Albert" I said. Then, out of the blue, he said this...

"You know, I'm also gonna look out for the younglings. Care to join?"

This caught me off guard. He wants ME to join him for a day. A whole day (almost).

"S...Sure, I wo...would love to." I said, suttering but trying to be cheerful. He seemed to get the signal

"Great! Then see you tomorrow!" He said standing up. I then, had a terrible, terrible idea...

"Can I sleep at you?"

~~~

Heey guys. Sorry for the gap. I'm not sure if I'm going to update regularly, so don't expect to get an episode every day. Sorry if this is inconvinent for you.

See you next time,

Dan