Chapter 44- Midnight Love

It was almost midnight by the time I had snuck back  into Iroh's room.

"Ppst, Iroh, you awake?"

"I'm awake, Fara."

I smiled brightly closing the door behind me and locking it.

I ran over to Iroh, jumping on top of his bed and laying beside him.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." He replied, he paused for a moment. "So is your mom upset with us?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "She was lecturing me about it, but no she's not upset, she was having sex at my age so I don't think she has a problem, she just wants us to be safe."

Iroh nodded his head.

I moved closer to him, resting my head on his bare chest and snuggling into his embrace. "You're so warm, baby."

"Come closer," Iroh cooed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him as I laid on top of him, both legs straddled against him.

A small smirk plaster on the general's face.

"What?" I laughed.

"Just thinking," Iroh murmured, running his hands through my thick and long hair.

"About...?" I trailed off.

"About your lips on mine...and other places."

I pursed my lips to the side trying to hide my growing smile. "I mean..I can make your thoughts come true...if you want."

I leaned closer to Iroh, resting my forehead on his forehead, our breaths fanning against each other.

"You're so beautiful," Iroh whispered, lightly cupping my chin.

My eyes widened in admiration, flickering from the general's eyes to his lips. "Thank you, Iroh."

Iroh's thumb runs over my bottom lip, lightly caressing it. "You know, I think about you all the time."

I lean in closer, hovering my lips over his. "I think about you too."

"All the time?" He questioned, nibbling on his bottom lip.

I nodded my head. "All the time, Iroh."

Iroh leans in, he starts with simple pecks on my lips, each one lingering longer against my skin, heavier in pressure.

*Warning! Sexual relations*

"Iroh," I murmured his name when his warm hands slipped under the oversized shirt I wore, pulling it off, revealing my breasts, his palms pressed against my bare chest making me shiver.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, lips separating to allow his tongue to dive into mine, the sensation making me groan delicately, and buck my hips into him.

Iroh hissed, kinking a brow. His hands move to my hips and he retaliates by pressing his clothed crotch against my panties, bucking up into me.

I lean over Iroh, and he parts his lips. I grab his chin, licking into the heat of his mouth, my tongue caressing his.

"I could kiss you forever," I groan, pressing my lips against his again. Iroh tightens his grip around my waist, pulling me flush against his chest.

My fingers slips into his ash black locks, nails scratching his scalp. Iroh's hands slide down to grab my ass, and he bucks up into me once again. I moan into his mouth at the feeling of him brushing against my sensitive core.