Back to normal-ish and Realization

I soon then came back to my normal self again after a while. We did have a bit of trouble getting into places as LEvi and Bee were dogs. I sighed as I had to get the fake paperwork to get into places now.

They were very well behaved. They learned how to help me with my anxiety and panic attacks which were new. They do protect me as well. I told them to growl when someone tried to pet them but not harm.

I was even called out by a real person who has a real service dog. To their surprise my dogs were well behaved as they ignored their service dog. They apologized and I explained why I did such a thing.

They nodded and allowed me to go on with my life. I had a small anxiety attack. I held onto Bee and Levi was on my lap. The guys did finally snap out of their uptight personalities which was very amazing to see.

They smiled, laughed, and played with me which was the best thing I could ever see in my FUCKING SHIT life!!! They taught me how to fight and shoot. I was very happy about that. Bee and Levi stay in, their dog side as it keeps me calm and stable.

We do physical touch at night when we watch some movies. They were definitely touch starved. They also like the bot's Dog side more than the other as well. Their hair grew and I had to stop Rex from shaving his which made everyone laugh at that.

I hid everything that he could use to cut his hair. I was able to braid Cody's hair or put Wolfee's hair up in a small bun. I was very happy about this. They seemed to have a big soft spot for me and only me.

My life was perfect with them around. They were very comfortable with me around them. I sometimes follow them as I was not ready to feel that warmth gone yet. It was the Anxiety that caused that.

They never minded when that happened. They were acting a bit weird lately. I have known them for about 4 years. My parents still haven't come back which I realized that I was technically in a zone in between real and fake.

My parents were not in this realm so I was alone with these guys. I was watching T.v with Levi under my head and Bee on top of me. I sighed as they came up to me. These guys are my FUCKING favorite boys in the world.