Spicy, long

We were in each other's silence which was very great. Bee and Levi were protecting around us which made me chuckle as I rolled my eyes. We made it to my new room and he punched in the code.

We then went in. Levi and Bee went straight into recharge. This caused us to chuckle at them. When the door shut and I used the force to lock it I turned Cody around. I took off his helmet and connected my lips with his.

He gasped but wrapped his arms around my waist. My arms were around his neck. I was still holding onto his helmet. We went into a heated make out session. He then flinched as he felt my split tongue go into his mouth.

He groaned as it did. He then lifted me up with his strength. He moved me against the wall. My legs wrapped around his waist. He fumbled with my fabric which was very amusing. I dropped his helmet as I smiled in the kiss.

He was scowling at his frustration. I then helped him out. These clones don't know how to show emotion sometimes so they use their body language to show. I was hot and bothered like he was by this.

Then the hood fell off my head which allowed him to see my face and scar. He pulled off to touch it in surprise. I leaned into his touch and hummed. He sighed and saw my beautiful eyes. That made him fully relax.

He kissed my cheek which made me smile.

Zethrin(happily): I would like to continue this but I need a shower. My last one was 2 weeks ago I think, or was it a month? I forgot.

Cody groaned and hugged me tighter. He grumbled in annoyance.

Zethrin(smiles): how about we continue in the shower?

That made him smile happily as he relaxed again knowing that he wasn't going to be away from me too long. He placed me down and started to take off his armor as I walked to the door as I took off my clothing.

He was enjoying that but saw more scars on my body. Some looked pretty bad. He was so surprised but sad as he smiled at me.

Cody(sighs): scars are supposed to go on clones like us not to someone hot as you!!

Zethrin(smiles): right back at you love!~

That made him smile at me softly. I had finally got my other things off and left them there. Cody soon got his clothes off and DAMN he looked FUCKING SEXY AS FUCK!! I could side eye his Girth. That was making me go hard.

I was now also horny for that to be inside of me. I sexily walked into the bathroom and Cody followed after me. I chuckled as he almost fell trying to get to me or follow me. I finally got into the bathroom.

I started to turn on the water as Cody locked the door when he got into the bathroom. He came over to me and touched my hips. This made me flinch a bit as it was so sudden. He softly and lightly slid them down my thigh.

I hummed as it felt very good. I then backed up into him and was greeted with his warm chest. This slowness felt very good to me. It felt so good which made my head cock to the side fluttering my eyes.

The softness gave me goosebumps. I then turned around to face him. I then started to touch and then started to check his lovely hot and sexy body out. He groaned by my touch. This was very satisfying to see and hear from him.

I have been waiting for this. He grabbed my ASS and pulled me to him. He gave my thick ASS a bit of a squeeze. I then placed my hand on his shoulders to give them a squeeze. He hummed as did I from the Squeezing.

He lifted up one of my legs as he leaned his face onto my shoulder as he breathed in my scent again. He then lifted me up and walked into the shower. We then hummed by the warmth of the watch.