Annoyance and some Info

Suddenly the door slid open. We looked over to see Rex. he was breathing heavily and he spotted me.

He rushed over to me and lifted me up. I was surprised as I was seriously not expecting him to be here so suddenly.

Zethrin(hugs his head): what is wrong?

REx(groans): I don't feel like sleeping now.

He was trying to play it off like he doesn't want to sleep.

Zethrin(worried): what do you....

??(happily): RE~X!

He flinched as that Disgusting sweet voice rang out. I literally gagged at the voice. That was seriously disgusting. I looked over at Anakin who's eyes went wide. Then it clicked as I recognized that look from anyone.

This was not FUCKING great at all.

Zethrin(gasps): wait!? Is this situation on this BITCH is flirty, touchy, and is a tryhard? She won't leave you in peace? You then wake up to feel someone come into your bed?

Rex looked up at me as there were tears in his eyes. My mind snapped. One of my eyes twitched.

Zethrin(wings flare up with a growl): I'm gonna kill this BITCH!

Anakin(stops me): no. You can't, I'm sorry. She is our analyst for war. She will not leave or be moved. I believe Master Plo got one to help Wolfee with paper work? Ours is for finding and sorting out planets to save and safe ways to save them.

I was seriously not happy. I huffed as Rex squeezed me harder.

Zethrin(huffs): Fine. But is there a cot nearby so Rex can sleep?

I then smirked knowing that harming the girl will not be out of the rules. This made everyone sweatdrop. COdy smirked under his helmet. He understood why I was smirking. Bee and Levi were now up annoyed as hell.

They didn't like when Rex was this Exhausted.

Anakin(smiles): there are lots of extra places but for now it's best for him to get back to his bunk. COdy knows the way. You won't bump into her on your way there.

I nodded as Rex put me down. I grabbed his hand as Cody grabbed my other one. I could tell he was stressed and had been way behind on papers.

Zethrin(hums): Love? Why not go and get your papers finished and you can relax there?

He hummed with a nod. Cody smiled at me as he then took another way. It was to his office. He contacted some of his brothers to bring Rex's papers into his office. We heard the Girl's voice again which made us shiver in disgust.

We hurried up to Cody's office. Once we got there Me and Rex took the chair and table as Cody took the window bench with a small table attached to the window. We got the papers and got to work.

Rex fell asleep in my back feathers. He was sleeping peacefully on me which made me smile. Cody had left to get us some coffee for us to drink. It was quiet but the good kind. Rex's soft breaths kept me going on his paperwork.

I was getting close to being done as was Cody. He finally came back with the Coffee well they call it Caff or Caffee. He smiled at my tired eyes. I looked up at him and smiled back at him. He came over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

This was seriously very nice of him to get me.

Cody(quietly): Here's the coffee you Cyare!~

Zethrin(chuckles): thanks Love.

He smiled as I took the coffee. He went back to his screen and worked. We soon finished and fell asleep then and there. It was a peaceful sleep.