Its time to go

after a while being together for 4 our of those 8 years, I knew it was time to go to their world. I made them put their armor back on. They looked at me sadly but lovingly.

Zethrin(smiles at them): I will see you on the other side?

Cody(hands me the Sirume): Cyar'ika. I hope you are ready. Our world ain't that nice.

Zethrin(looks at him): I have seen your world before. Remember? Your world is a t.v show in mine.

They nodded with a smile. We hugged each other individually then we did a group one. We kissed and looked at each other. I sighed and aimed the syringe at my arm. I looked away and plunged it in my arm.

There was a hiss as the liquid went into my arm. I pulled it out. I then felt myself double in size as my heart beated. I doubled over in pain. They were very worried about me. They saw that my back was bubbling.

I screamed angrily as the ripping of flesh was heard. Bee and Levi tried to distract me but it was failing. 2 bones shot out of my back. They were pretty big and long. Then my tailbone shot out which made them flinch.

They silently watched as muscles started to grow over the bone. They could hear it form as well. I was gasping as it was bad. Blood flowed off of my back. Then skin grew over it. I shut my eyes as I yelled in pain.

Then feathers started to grow out of me. I passed out which panicked them. Bee and Levi became very protective of me. They growled at Rex, Cody, and Wolfee. They flinched and stayed back.

Wolf was pacing back and forth as I regained consciousness. I stayed like that as I seriously didn't want to move. I then got a jolt of electricity through my body. That made me flinch upright. I was wide eyed and breathing heavily.

I shook my whole body. My lovers were looking at me worried but they saw something that was cool. I then felt it. I looked behind me and went wide eyed. I saw wings. I spread one out and saw that they were brown like my usual colored hair.

The longer feathers were white. I then checked my hair. I smiled as my bangs were white like my long undercut. This made me smile wider. I then looked down my shirt to see pecks that were big. I then checked my shorts.

I smiled wider as there was a DICK there. I could see the freckles in certain areas of my body. I then stood up but stumbled a bit. Cody caught me from face planting. I gave him a smile as he blushed madly.

I regained my balance and ran again. I ran into my bathroom and checked myself out. I was amazed as I looked like my new OC that I love. I had freckles on my nose and cheeks. My eyes were that beautiful aqua blue color.

I turned sideways to be fascinated with my tail feathers. I had feathers on my back as well. I then see 2 claws on the top of my wings. I then closed them and looked behind me. My wings went up in surprise when I saw them at the door.

Rex(hums): you looked hot and sexy before but this over flowed everything!!

They nodded. I chuckled at them nervously. Theythen came in and started to touch my wings. They were very intrigued. It felt nice as they touched them. They then touched a spot which made my wings go flying up in the air.

Cody(hums): I guess I found the no touch zone?

They chuckled as I sighed and shewed them out. They groaned which made me chuckle. Levi and Bee came through them with my new clothes. They turned back to their forms. I allowed them to help me put my new clothes on.

I had a black tight skinned no sleeved shirt on. There is a hood that is attached to my Black skin tight shirt. The hood is the color of dark blue. I have white bandages that go from my shoulder down to my forearm, feet/ankles/ a bit of my pants, waist/on pants, and on a bit of my neck.

There is armor on my chest, forearm/back of my palm, thighs, and shins. The back of the palm armor is dark blue.The rest of my armor is a dark gray color. My pants are a dark brown. Then my robe is dark brown as well.

Well the robe string was a dark orange like the tips of my robes sleeves. It was like a brown orange. Levi then gave me 2 lightsabers which looked FUCKING AWSOME!!!

 Levi then gave me 2 lightsabers which looked FUCKING AWSOME!!!

What Z1 and 2 looks like. But Z2 has a darker camo color. Has antennas that move up and down.

 Has antennas that move up and down

what my lightsabers look like. The red is purple and some Aqua blue color but on a darker side as it was very beautiful. The person that is carved there are Grimreapers.

I smiled as I felt A sudden connection with them. I concentrated on them both. My side burns then braids 4 braids on each side. One was the same length as my bangs and the other one was longer.

Then the 3rd and 4th one was the same length as my normal length hair. The 2 long ones were braided into my head as it flowed out of the bun. The 3 beads on each end of the braids. First 3 were dark gray, the 2nd one was blue, and 3rs one was orange.

All of my dark brown hair went into a bun. Even the long braid. The other 2 stayed out with the white parts. There were feathers that were black and brown at the ends of each bead and braid.I felt the flow of the force in me.

It was very powerful as I choked feeling bloated which I Might add was not a great feeling. I then clipped both sabers in my side holders. The sabers were not straight but sideways down. I would pull them out like Inoske.

I then walked out of the bathroom with Levi and Bee walked out on either side of me. Rex, Cody, and Wolfee were instantly mesmerized by my look. This made me smile as their smiles are really contagious.

Wolfee(smiles): Cyar'ina!~ you look hot and sexy!!! Also beautiful!

I chuckled as they nodded. I Kissed them all on the mouth. We were suddenly then teleported away. I was surprised as it was so sudden.