--Sacrifices--✔️

"She was a girl with a broken heart but still made it through life."

"She's a beauty who found the people who she could trust and feel free with

"She's a beauty who found the people who she could trust and feel free with."

—————

Act Eight - We'll see each other soon
—Act Nine - ?
—Act Ten - ?

——————

( ☆ SYNOPSIS ☆ )

Crystal Potter-Salvatore is the twin sister off Harry Potter, she was born with initials on her forearm, her parents where confused to why and made her cover them up.

When she was sent away with her brother to the Drusleys she had someone watching over her from afar. She was 5 years old when she ran away and unable to take her brother with her.

When she ran she met someone who took her and raised her as his own child. His name was Stefan Salvatore he saw her running and was worried so her took her in as his daughter.

As years went own her found out she had magic and initials on her forearm and tried to find out what they meant but failed. He helped her with her magic when she made her first acadentil magic outburst. It was hard because she had different kind off magic but also their kind so she was powerful.

She knew all about who she was and knew that Stefan wasn't her real father but didn't mind and would always see him as her father.

So when the Mystic Falls gang, the mikaelsons and the Golden Trio all get brought to watch her life how will they react.

( ☆ Expended summary ☆ )

IN WHICH In which, Crystal Potter-Salvatore finds her soulmates and the people who will love her forever and give her everything she ever dreamed off.

{ DISCLAIMER }

I do not own any off the characters of The Originals or Harry Potter, they belong to their right owners and creaters. Though I do own any OC's that may appear in this story.

{ WARNING }

This book will contain violence, murder and many gruesome things, as well as sexual scenes and foul language, so read at your own risk!!

☆Authors note☆

this is part two of Sacrifices, I'm having issues' since the first book is over 100 chapters and will not allow me to continue on that. So I have to make a book 2! it will start from Act eight and on!!

☆Extra Authors note☆

The ✔️ beside any chapter means that chapter has been edited!