Chapter Three: Black Family And Mikaelson's

——————☆•°°•☆—————
'Act Eight'

☆CHARTER THREE☆
—black family and mikaelson's—

☆CHARTER THREE☆—black family and mikaelson's—

——————☆•°°•☆——————

Riley giggles as she dances on the table, literally drunk from two bottles of wine. Since no more clips of their lives have played within two hours. They decied to get drunk.

"Riley, please. Sit down." Elijah pleads, she's wearing a skirt, and the flimsy thing is flying up flashing everyone which is iratating him.

"N-noo!" Riley slurs with a laugh, making the others chuckle.

"Hmm, baby hold this." Crystal mumbles yo Sirius, shoving her drink into his hands.

Getting up, the redhead laughs, joining Riley In her dancing. Grabing each others hands, dancing around while singing to the music at the top of their lungs.

Klaus and Sirius both look at each other, shaking their heads.

"My head hurts." Hayden whines, rubbing her temples.

"Come here, sweetheart." Klaus mutters, and Hayden shifts over to her father, snuggling into his chest.

"Your so sensitive to loud nosies." Henrik snickers, which makes his twin glare at him.

"Henrik, leave your sister alone." Sirius scolds, making the boy pout.

"Oi! Stop scolding my child!" Crystal screams, while slurring over her words.

"Baby, no need to scream." Sirius tells her softly, and she holds up her tumbs.

"Bloody hell, this is never gonna end." Ansel groans, sipping his beer while watching his daughter-in-law dance, shaking his head.

"Munchkin, sit down!" Damon demand, which just earns him Crystal sticking out her tounge.

In 1977, a boy around the age of sixteen, flinched away from his furious mother. Covering himself, trying to prevent her warth.

"Orion! The door!" Walburga screams, lashing out on her youngest son.

"Mother. Please!" Regulus sobbed, he just wished he had someone to care for him like his big brother did before he was disowned and left him. Wished someone to be safe.