Chapter Four: Friend, Foe, Family

——————☆•°°•☆—————
'Act Eight'

☆CHARTER FOUR☆
—friend, foe, family—

☆CHARTER FOUR☆—friend, foe, family—

——————☆•°°•☆——————

England 1978

"Si?" A small voice whispers pushing the double black door opening, clutching their little green blanket towards his chest.

Regulus and Sirius' eyes widen hearing the younger voice of Regulus who is stiff...are they seeing their life?

"Siri?" Crystal asks softly seeing the horror in his eyes. Fuck no..they can't see his life!

"Papa?" Hayden frowns, she hasn't seen her father like this before.

"I'm fine." Sirius smiles reassuringly towards his daughter, she nods but doesn't look convinced.

The others look at each other nervously as Orion laughs.

"Scared to let your little "Family" see how weak you are?" Orion crackles, face turning red as he does.

James glares at the man who abused his best friend muttering a spell making Orion groan when his chest is cut up, blood dripping.

"Wow, Dad." Harry chuckles making James grin.

"Just because I don't use spells like that doesn't mean I'm bad." James chuckles making Lily sigh, but smile.

"Siri.." Klaus mutters not like seeing him so frightened.

Sirius smiles at him softly
"I'm okay, love," Sirius says, making Klaus nod slowly.

"Regulus?" His older brother whispers climbing out from his bed and seeing his baby brother looking scared.

"You..you know you aren't to be out of your room at such hours!" Walburga roars with Fury.