Chapter One: Birthday✔️

——————☆•°°•☆—————
'Act Eight'

☆CHARTER ONE☆
—birthday—

☆CHARTER ONE☆—birthday—

——————☆•°°•☆——————

"Kai, you'd you rather kill, Crystal or Kol?" Hermione asks the man curiously, while raising an eyebrow.

"Kol." The man says immediately, and without hesitation towards his answer. Kol gapes at him with disbelief.

"Don't be offended. He'll always love me more." Crystal smiles at Kai who chuckles, eating his pork rinds.

"Mom?" A vocie asks, sounding shocked. Everyone's turns their heads to see three kids standing there.

"What–who are you?" Crystal asks confused.

"Your kids. I'm Hope." The brunette beams, making Crystal gasp slightly with shock.

"Bloody hell." Ansel mutters in surprise, to seeing his grandchild.

"The other two...?" Klaus asks slowly, while trying to process his daughter is standing right there.

"Hayden and Henrik." The twins say, while grinning ear to ear.

The mates look at eachother with surprise knowing they'll have more kids, but they actually get to see them for real.

"Are you just gonna stare?" Henrik giggles amused.

"Oh please, you know mom just won't go up and hug you." Hayden snorts before running over to hug her mother tightly.

Crystal swallowed thickly, while hugging her daughter back carefully, as the other two join.

"And us?" Sirius asks his children, sounding offended and hurt. The three snicker going over to hug both of their fathers, though Henrik lingers with his mother for a few more seconds before switching to his father's.

"You okay?" James asks his daughter seeing her frozen in place.

"Hmm." Crystal nods, seeming to not have heard him properly.

"Don't think she is." Stefan says, slighting worried.

"She'll be okay. Her children just showed up outta nowhere." Lily tells them softly, with a chuckle.