Chapter Eight: Promises

——————☆•°°•☆—————
'Act Eight'

☆CHARTER EIGHT☆
—promises—

☆CHARTER EIGHT☆—promises—

——————☆•°°•☆——————

"You good?" Kol asks wincing since he walked in on Crystal throwing up; she turns to glare at him while wipping her lips.

"No Kol, am not. Plus, I'm pissed Nik and Siri have banned more from further notice for no killing or torturing." She huffs as she stands up and Kol helps her.

"They're just worried, and have every right to be." Kol tells her softly, leaning his bestfriend back into her room.

"That we do. You could easily get injured." Klaus says shuddering at the thought of her dieing.

"That would do the world a favor." Esther sneers at the redhead.

"Does she have a death sentence?" Crystal asks annoyed with the woman.

"Probably." Freya hums, sipping her wine as Stefan plays with her hair.

"Litsten here bitch, the only person the world needs rid of is you. As well as your fucking husband who's a cunt. So shut up before I do something that will send you through agonazing pain." Crystal sneers towards the woman with disgust.

"Yeah. I know. But I wanna have fun." Crystal mutters annoyed.

"While you throw up everyone few minutes?" Kol asks chuckling but the second he sees the redheads glare he snaps his mouth shut.

"Sometimes I wonder about how you lived this long around woman." Rebekah says shaking her head.

"Sorry." He winces; Crystal rolls her eyes, as she lays in bed groaning loudly. It's only the next day since finding out she was pregnant, and she's none stop throwing up.

"So sorry about that." Henrik giggles as the redhead sighs.

"That's how I show love." Hayden winks at her mother whos chuckles quitely.

"Lovely way to show it." Crystal nods.

"You need anything? Want me to get Danielle or Eleanor to make you a potion?" Kol mutters patting her head.

"Hmhmm, sure. Yeah why not." Crystal grumbles.
"Wheres Nik and Siri?" She asks, tugging the blankets around her.

"Eh, well, not sure if you know but Lils was taken by Lucien and I'm pretty sure Sirius is getting her and Nik is dealing with Lucien as well as your father." Kol rushes out and Crystal sits up.

"Even more reason for my fucking help!" Crystal yells.

"Im fine!" Lily smiles at her daughter.