Chapter Six: The Ex

——————☆•°°•☆—————
'Act Eight'

☆CHARTER SIX☆
—the ex—

☆CHARTER SIX☆—the ex—

——————☆•°°•☆——————

"What about 5 kids?" Crystal muses with a smirk making Sirius and Klaus shake their heads.

"No. Three is enough." Klaus says wide eyes making Crystal laugh.

"I'm the one who was to go through the birth." The redhead chuckles.

"Another reason while we are only having three." Sirius tells her sweetly making Crystal chuckle softly with amusement.

"Aww, I want a brother though!" Henrik pouts deeply.

"Tough luck, buddy." Klaus pats the top of his head softly.

"You have us." Hayden tells him.

"Girls are boring." Henrik tells her bluntly, offnedning his sister who glares and suddenly has her bat.

"Oh, Cece why did you have to make a mini you?" Hermione asks, rubbing her temples.

"Because I am amazing." Crystal winks at the girl who grumbles.

"Ugh, Momma Hayd will kill him." Hope tells her amused.

"No killing Hayden." Crystal gives her daughter a pointed look making her pout.

"Well...Atleast she listened..." Regulus whispers with a giggle.

"Plus, we technically have four kids." Crystal then says gesturing to Regulus.

"Of course you'd adopt my brother." Sirius chuckles softly.

"Don't look so surprised, little one. Your to adorable to not want." Crystal coos as Regulus looks at her wide eyes.

"Don't you dare, Regulus. You will not go with them!" Orion yells, causing Regulus to flinch at the loud nosie.

"Yell at him, and I'll give you something to yell about. I'm sure you've seen what am like, so that's a promise." Crystal snarls.

"I'll help. Been awhile since I've killed someone." Kai says clapping his hands.

"That's because you were trapped in a prison world." Stefan tells him with a grin.