Chapter Five: Masquerade

——————☆•°°•☆—————
'Act Eight'

☆CHARTER FIVE☆
—masquerade—

☆CHARTER FIVE☆—masquerade—

——————☆•°°•☆——————

Wait, hold up. You had a dream about your very dead brother... but it felt real?" Klaus asks in disbelief and Sirius nods.

"Yes. Exactly what am saying." Sirius chews his lower lip, looking at Crystal who was laying beside him, head on his thigh, as Klaus stood there half dressed.

#Miss me?" Regulus giggles making his brother grin.

"Hmm, I'd say no. But that would be mean." Sirius teases making Regulus grin happily at his big brother.

"Wait, you said they felt real." Feyre points out confusing Regulus.

"So?" He asks.

"So, it could mean something. Anything. A sigh or something." Danielle tells him softly and he nods.

"Could be a sigh about something. If you have another one, tell me." Crystal says making her mate nod.

Klaus shrugs, pulling his shirt on as Sirius gets out of bed, going to get showered and dressed himself.

#Okay, you two just see each other naked? Because you literally share the same room." Ron mutters shaking his head.

Crystal chuckles at the thought.

"I'll be there soon. Wanna stay here for a bit. You'll get Hope dressed and feed?" Crystal asks and her mate hums kissing her.

"Of course, my love." Klaus smiles, and the redhead nods laying down.

"Why make dad do it? He dressed me like a clown." Hope whines making Klaus gape with offence.

"No I don't!" He says offended by his own daughter's words.

"Hope, that's Papa your talking about. Not dad." Henrik tells her laughing making Sirius gasp mouthing falling open.

"You little shit! I dress you well." Sirius says highly offended.

"No. You don't. You literally put pink and green together, Pa. Not a good match." Hayden tells him.