⌗ 5

დ

დ .•*””*• ★ •*””*•.★.•*””*• ★ •*””*•.დ

Grabbing something off the side table, he approached her, grabbing a hold of her wrist, before wrapping cloth around it. After wrapping it around both her hands, he proceeded to do the same with his. Zoey furrowed her brows, before he started talking.

“When someone is charging at you, kick them in the stomach and...”, he went up to her, harshly grabbing a hold of her shoulder, before kicking her in the back of the knee, making her hit the ground on her knees. “...Immobilize them.”, she hissed in pain as Jaemin kept a firm grip on her.

“Take it, they won't show mercy in the game.”, she slowly nodded as he backed away, letting her stand. “Now, do it to me.”, Zoey slowly approached him, eyeing his movement, before firmly gripping onto his shoulder, attempting to immobilize him. Jaemin grabbed her by the wrist, twisting her body, before pulling her into a headlock.

As she struggled to breathe, he loosened his grip, as she quickly turned around, facing him. Her breathe hitched as she noticed how close they were. His cold stare made her shiver, but that was all melted away by a warm feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Snapping out of it, she swiftly kicked him in the back of the knees, placing her hand firmly on his shoulder, as he hit the ground. She successfully caught him off guard. Zoey smirked victoriously, before Jaemin pulled her leg, sending her crashing onto the mat. Jaemin grinned widely, as he got on top of her, placing an arm against her chest, making it hard for her to breathe.

“Nice try, princess.”, her face turned red as Jaemin placed a soft kiss on her forehead. “Maybe next time you'd check on your opponents state before celebrating.”, Jaemin got up before helping her up. “That was impressive, for a beginner.”.

Zoey looked up, only to freeze in her place at the emotionless stare of the older one. “Yeah, that was great, flower!”, Haechan smiled up at her, as she gave a small smile in return. “Let's see how she handles the weapons then.”, the older one said, as she slightly hid behind Jaemin. “Does the princess require my protection?”, Jaemin laughed out, as she pouted. “He's scary...”, she said, indicating to the glaring individual in front of them.

“Mark hyung?”, he nodded with a smile, somewhat understanding her fear. “He's just the charismatic type.”, she slowly nodded before coming out from behind Jaemin. He laughed, patting her on the head. “Aww, the princess doesn't need my protection anymore?”, she sighed, knowing that he was just messing with her at this point. “I never needed it.”.

Mark guided Zoey over to the weapon area, leaving Jaemin and Haechan behind to continue their own training. “There's only five types of weapons you'll be able to use during the game. There's the handgun, the throwing knives, the axe, the sword, and... the bow.”, “You can train in all of them, but since this is your first and last time participating, I'd just pick one to specialize in.”, she nodded, taking in each and every one of his words carefully.

Walking up to the weapons, she analyzed each one, weighing the pros and cons. “Throwing knives are too difficult... Guns are too loud... Swords? No, I'd probably cut myself... an Axe, that's out of the question...But a bow, they're not loud, and I can help from a distance...”, she smiled ever so softly, picking up the bow with her hands. “I choose the bow.”.

Watching from afar, the other members were shocked at her choice of weapon. “Hmm, how interesting. No one ever chooses the bow.”, Mark commented, making Zoey's smile widen.

“I guess I'll just be the first one then...”, Mark smiled ever so slightly at the girl's cockiness. He crossed his arms, watching as she attempted to figure out how to use the weapon she chose. “You're doing it wrong.”, Mark said, making her scoff. “Then help me? What are you doing just standing there?”, Mark was taken aback by her bold words, as he let out a chuckle.

Zoey stared at him, surprised, as he let his guard down. “Yes, ma'am.”.

Standing behind her, he positioned her body so it was in the correct stance, in which she felt flustered the entire time at the close proximity of their body's. Moving around her arms, he helped teach her the correct grip for the weapon, before he placed his hands on hers.

Using his hands to guide her's, he drew the bow back, aiming towards the target, before leaning forward to whisper in her ear. “Shoot.”, she took a deep breathe before releasing the arrow, hitting only a millimeter away from the bullseye. “Good.”, Mark pulled away, feeling satisfied with her first attempt.

She was beyond shocked with herself. This is it, my specialty, she thought.

დ .•*””*• ★ •*””*•.★.•*””*• ★ •*””*•.დ

So, poppin in to get an update on the ship situation lol~

Leave a comment on whichever ship you support ;)

Mark x Zoey

Renjun x Zoey

Jeno x Zoey

Haechan x Zoey

Jaemin x Zoey

Chenle x Zoey

Jisung x Zoey

The choice is yours~