⌗ 50

დ

დ .•*””*• ★ •*””*•.★.•*””*• ★ •*””*•.დ

A small smile grew on her lips, the sight in front of her making her reminisce about the past. “I guess you guys haven't changed.”, Zoey said, a small chuckle escaping her lips.

Jisung frowned, shaking his head. “What do you mean? Of course I've changed!”, her smile grew wider. “Becoming an adult doesn't change much, Ji.”.

That's right, it's been two years since the end of the rebellion. Many things have happened.

Taeil had taken over the government, becoming the new president of Lupiz.

Taeyong continued leading Neo Zone, working alongside Taeil and other Elite members to provide housing and shelter for previous lower class citizens. Yes "previous".

Shortly after taking over, Taeil passed a new law abolishing the class system. Citizens of Lupiz were now allowed to be whoever they want.

With only peace and prosperity blossoming in the Capitol, the eight friends decided to meet up at Zoey and Jisung's house for a reunion.

Though they frequently meet at work, it had been awhile since they all saw Renjun and Haechan who had been on a mission in a different country.

Sitting around the large, round table in the center of the room, the laughter died down once the notorious sound of the doorbell rang.

Zoey got up and took rushed steps towards the front door, already knowing who it was from the obvious missing presence at the table.

Opening the door wide, she was faced with two smiling figures, one who was quite familiar to her. “Mark!!”.

Almost immediately, she engulfed the older boy in a warm, friendly embrace, bringing a bright smile to his face.

“Hey, Zoe! It's been awhile!”, he said, backing away from their embrace.

“Yes, it has!”, she smiled at him before turning to the figure next to him, not pushing past the sight of their fingers intertwined with each other's.

Zoey looked at the two with a knowing grin, making Mark scratch the back of his neck with an awkward smile.

“This is Yena, my girlfriend.”.

Zoey smiled widely at the girl, happy that Mark finally found someone he cherished. “Hello! I'm Zoey, it's nice to meet you!”, the two shared a warm embrace before entering the house.

“Wow, I love your house.”, Yena commented, a smile on her face. “Thank you!”.

Walking towards the rounded table, the conversation stopped as soon as they locked their eyes on Yena, eyebrows furrowing at the unfamiliar figure.