Chapter Three

Hyunjin's pov( next day)
I was outside of the college in the restaurant across it waiting for my father, we decided to have lunch together and he is running late...my phone started to ring I took it out to see my father's ID.
"yes" I replied.
"son, I am sorry I can't make it...they found another body near the forest I need to go there" he said making me frown...
"the animal again" I said biting my lips.
"that's what they said...again" my father said taking a deep breath.
"what makes you think it is not an animal?" I asked, silence filled the other line " dad..."
"hyunjin I need to go...i will make it up to you I promise" he cut me off.
"don't worry about me...be careful" I answered making him hum.
"eat something before you go back in" I said making me smile.
"okay, see you dad" I said hanging up.

I glanced at the menu trying to pick something up, I am going either with Carbonara lasagne or pizza...those are my favorites.
"excuse me" I said calling for the waiter.
" one large pizza and a coke please" I added making him nod as he took my order and left.
I looked around the place seeing people from all ages some were here with their parent's others with their partners.
"you look lonely" I jumped off my seat hitting the table with my leg which made the ketchup bottle on the edge fall I was ready to see it shutter on the floor but instead someone catcher it...i slowly looked up to see the blonde boy...lee felix...what is he doing here? And is he talking to me?

"sorry for scaring you" he said putting the bottle down...damn is that his voice?
How could a face like this have a voice like he has?
" don't worry about it?" I replied swallowing hard.
" can I sit?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
"why?" I asked back making him frown.
"let me sit" he said starring through my eyes...i was lost looking at his for a moment before I shook my head.
"as I said why?" I said making his expression change from amused to surprised.
"how..."
"your order" the waiter said coming back with my pizza he scanned felix up and down before he left...not without looking back after each step he took...unbelieveable....
"so hyunjin right?" felix said making me frown.
"how did you know my name?" I asked confused.
"I heard  your friends call for you" he answered taking a seat anyway.
"it is smells like dogs right here" he whispered shaking his head.
"excuse me..." I said glaring at him.
"oh, it is not you..." he replied making me sighed.

"what do you want?" I asked crossing my arms above my chest.
"why are you being defensive? Did I do something wrong to you?" he said leaning back on his chair.
"you did not, I was told to keep my distance from you" I replied.
" dogs" he cleared his throat " and you do as you were told what a good boy" he added giving me a wide smirk.
"I...what..."
"relax hyunjin, you don't know me...why listen to what people say" he said shaking his head...he got a point actually...
"you are right but why are you talking to me?" I said biting my lips.
His eyes immediately fell on them before he chuckled.

"let's say..."
' breaking news a new body was found by the police today's morning...it was assumed an animal attack...what kind of animal is this and why i didn't they catch him until now' the loud tv's sound cut felix off as I glanced toward it, I heard a deep chuckle next to me.
"do you..." I froze when I looked back toward the blonde to be met with just an empty seat... what the hell?
I jumped up from my chair leaving the restaurant...when did he even leave?
I scanned the streets looking for him but I found nothing...
"shit I forgot to pay" I cursed myself reentering the place.
"sorry I just forget" I told the waiter who was looking at me weirdly...shit....

" the handsome boy paid for you" he said with displeased stare...." is he your friend?" he added making me sighed.
"I don't know him" I replied heading back to the dorms all I need now is some jealous boy... He just met felix for god's sake...i just met felix...
I took my keys out and opened the door I feel so tired I can't wait to lay down my bed...
"oh sorry" I yelled making the two boys look at me with wide eyes." I did not know..."
" hyunjin we are just cuddling relax" changbin hyung said standing off han's lap.
"I apologize again" I replied bowing my head before I ran toward my room directly entering the bathroom.