Chapter Twenty- Eight

Han's pov
" han...jisung...wake up" I felt someone shake me before my eyes were shoot open to be met with three worried mates...what happened?
"you were having a nightmare or what? You are sweating and talking in your sleep are you okay?" jeongin asked with a frown.
"I...i..." I don't know...was I? I can't remember anyhting...
"sorry for waking you up" I said swallowing hard.
"that's not we are worried about...what is wrong love?" changbin hyung said caressing my hair.
"I...i don't remember" I answered, the three shared a look before they nodded.
"what time is it?" I added getting up.
"7 am" seungmin said.
"I am going to take a shower"i said walking to the bathroom...what the  hell did I dream off last night? Why can't I remember? Don't tell it was the boy from the other day....i totally forget about him...did he do something to me? Is he messing with my head?

I stripped down my clothes letting the warm water fall on my skin...wait a second...maybe he is a witch and trying to make me lose my mind or something? Is he working with Felix? I don't believe that walking corpse for even one second....he is a canning man...i am not a fool to just agree to work with him...he said witches mess with my head but I am sure he is lying to save himself that's the only explanation...if I were him I would have let hyunjin think that he is the one who  killed his father and make him hate him more...why did he tell us about the witches? Simple to save himself....if we find out that the witches are behind Mr Hwang's death he won't be a suspect anymore...he is smart I give him that...
I immediately dried myself and left the room to wear my clothes none of the guys were here I guess they went out for breakfast.

' hanie hyung, we are waiting for you downstairs' Jeongin told me through the mind link making me smile as I left the room.
"well look who we have here...my babies" I said as soon as my eyes fell on the twins who were sitting with my mom who smiled back at me.
"good morning son" she said making me nod.
"morning mom" I replied kissing both their head then my mom's who giggled.
"I should be angry at you little girl" I said pointing my finger at hyuna who looked at me confused before she leaned and and bite my finger" and now you are trying to eat my finger" I added making all of them burst into laughs.
"are you feeling better now?" changbin hyung said as I took a seat on my chair.
"yes better"I hummed.

"what is wrong?is it about Hyunjin?"my mom asked looking between us.
"he had a nightmare apparently...he woke up sweating" seungmin said.
"oh, I see...i am disappointed that I could not see your human mate...why did he have to come when I was not here?" she said shaking her head.
"mom, I don't even think that he is ready to meet you...we are walking in egg's shells around him believe me...when things get better you will meet him" I replied.
"you are letting him stay with the vampire" she said making me clench my jaw.
"you were the one who always told me to keep peace between us what do you want me to do" I said sipping my coffee.
"not when he has your mate as a hostage" the woman said making me sighed.

"well, hyunjin is apparently staying on his own will" seungmin said" if we eliminate the possibility that lee Felix is using his powers on him of course" he added.
"why would we eliminate that?" changbin hyung asked.
"if they are mates he can't" the younger said making me freeze.
"you believe that Felix is telling the truth..."
"hanie, I don't know what to believe....like we looked for years about the reason why our bond is not complete with hyunjin but we did not find anything...maybe...maybe..." seungmin said biting his lips.
"maybe what hyung?" jeongin asked with big doe eyes watching the older omega.

"he chose Felix years ago...and he is choosing him now not us...we always come later...i am sure of how I feel for him...how we all feel for him...what if...what if it was caused by the witches to make our situation with the vampires worse" seungmin said making me stand up.
"so you believe what Felix said too" I yelled making all eyes fell on me" you are smart seungmin...he is tricking us..."
"you said yourself...i am smart but what do we really now...tell me...all we have are some vague pull toward him..." he cut me off making me look down.
"what do you think hyung?" I asked looking at the older who looked lost.
"I don't know" he replied...all of us have zero ideas about what is happening...werewolves have always struggled to comprehend the witches' world...spells...curses...the both of us were made by gods unlike the vampires who were made by the first original witch that's why they are closer to the then us...that's why they have magic and power with them...that stupid witch was trying to punish that man but instead she created even more powerful creature...maybe even more powerful than the rest...and I hate it.

Hyunjin's pov
I didn't meet Felix since yesterday after I come back to our room he was nowhere to be found and I did not look for him...i need time to think after all...i saw how broke he was when I did miss him back but I don't want him to trick me again...i was so angry, I was harsh on him but that's how I really felt...all the frustration I felt for years they all come in one go...maybe now he will reflect on his mistakes...i was serious when I said I am going to leave but I was to walk to refusing to give him one more last chance ...i am serious....no more holding back...it is his last one to fix things.
I sighed leaning on the chair looking at the garden...the castle was build under the school but they had an indoor garden that looked as a normal one...there is even sunlight here....when I asked they said the castle is enchanted...whatever that means.

"you look troubled"I jumped hearing the new voice.
"professor lee" I said looking at the man who walked closer to me with wide smile.
"come on hyunjin we are family now...you are my little cousin's mate after all...call me taemin" the man said the smile not living his face.
"cou...cousin" I said making him hum
"lix, didn't tell you?" he said tiliting his head to the side...well I guessed that they were related years ago but i did not think they were cousins I only saw the man couple of times in school that's it...i didn't even have time to think about him...then here he is he is not just a vampire but also felix's older cousin.
"he does not tell me a lot of things" I said looking away

"oh, I see he broke you heart the strongest vampire alive couldn't please his human mate...what did he do?" he asked walking closer and sit next to me.
" it is nothing" I replied shaking my head
"oh come on...i won't tell him if you are worried about that....maybe i will be able to help you"taemin said gripping my hand I glanced between his hand then back at his face before I sighed.
"he is lying to me...he never tells me the truth I fell like he is using me...i did not even know that he has two other mates" I said making his eyes widen.
"oh, wow...that's a lot but I am sure he did for a reason...i knew him all my life lee Felix doesn't do anything without a reason." he said humming to himself.
"I...how are you his cousin...i am mean are you royal too..."
"I am the late king's little brother's son...that's why even though I am older than Felix he is the king...the line continues from the oldest son or daughter and his dad was older" he explained making me nod.

"but then why are you working as a dance teacher?" I asked confused
"well I did a lot of things before and that's my hidden identity for now...sometimes I am a teacher...a scientist...a soldier, a businessman...that's how it is for us immortal we should change our job to blend in...it is getting harder now with all the technology and media though" he said shaking his head" you will understand when you become a vampire too"he added making me look down" what's remind me why he did not change you or mark you yet" he continued checking my neck, I bite my lips staring at him.
"he said he does not want me to change" I replied making him chuckle.
"really but he changed minho as soon as he met him...and both chan and him marked him too...well minho was a different case " he said with a wide smirk.
"different...how?"I asked looking at him curiously.

"well my dear boy minho...."
"taemin" Felix's deep voice cut the older off.
"oh cousin...long time no seen" taemin said stepping away from me.
"when did you come back?" Felix asked no looking as existed to see the older as him.
"today" taemin said clapping his hands" I should have known that little hyunjin over here is your mate as soon as you showed interested in him years ago"he added smiling at me.
"you were out of town?" I asked.
"yes, taking care of some family business and as soon as I come back I heard that my dear cousin is back" taemin said " oh, ...look at the time...i have class or attend...see you later hyunjin we have a lot to talk about " he added before he left.

"what did he say?" Felix asked as soon as the boy disappeared.
"nothing much...and i won't even bother to ask why didn't you tell me that he your cousin"I answered rolling my eyes.
"you are going to get angry because I did not tell you about taemin now" he said raising his eyebrow.
"that's not the point Felix...i am talking about everything..."
"I told you that I am going to tell about about it after your birthday...so wait" he cut me off making me sighed.
"this is your last chance" I said.
"great " he replied walking closer to me" and stay the hell away from taemin...he is bad news"he added making me frown.

"what why? "I asked making him let a deep breath out.
"you are so stubborn my love but I all sure you won't do as I said"he said caressing my cheek" he is a flirty person by nature...he did not find his mate until now so I don't want him near you" he added.
"so you are jealous he knows I am your mate..."
"I am not jealous...he tried to flirt with minho hyung years ago knowing that "he cut me off" Stay away from him I am not going to repeat myself....i am serious hyunjin" he added...
" fine" I said making him smile...we will see about that....