Chapter Sixty-one

Hyunjin'pov
"no...no....no" I yelled my eyes opening wide....i was covered in sweat, I jumped out of my bed running toward the bathroom my hair was sticking into my forehead as my breath quickened...i saw a wolf in my dreams...a grey one with green eyes...he was covered in blood I was so shocked to remember anything before he ran toward me...i thought he was going to kill me...like what was that...why did I dream of such thing?
"hyunjin...oh sorry"I looked back to see chan hyung looking down the floor that's when I realized I was not wearing a shirt.
"it is time hyung" I said clearing my throat.
"I was passing by your room and I heard you tell" he said looking up.
"yeah I noticed that the wall here are not like the ones in the castle " I answered before I start washing my face.

"yeah the ones in the real caslte are enchanted" he hummed."so what happened?" he added.
"nothing happened?" I replied walking back toward the room passing him.
"you were yelling hyunjin..."
"it was a dream okay" I yelled facing him.
"what's wrong with your temper...i am just worried" he answered making sigh...
"I am sorry...i...i am tired of this" I said falling on the bed" like no one is telling me what happened and I am.feeling guilty for something I had no fault of...i want him to talk to me...like...why do I want him to do that....there is no mate pull here yet" I said taking a deep breath" I had never been so attracted to a person like this in my whole life...even since I met him inside my head for the first time I had never stopped thinking about him...i didn't say it out loud because I thought it is weird" I added making him frown.

"I understand you..."
"I don't even know what is going to happen to us now...we are stuck here in a dimension on average of collapsing damn it...and this sudden wave of anger and...like why the hell I am pissed all the time " I yelled gripping my hair." I was yelling because I dreamed of a freaking grey werewolf attacking me"I added.
" a grey werewolf" he said walking closer before he crunched in front of me.
"yes with grey eyes he was covered in blood and...i don't know how are they?" I said biting my lips as I started at the older.
"well I think it is just a dream since grey wolves don't exist" he said with a small smile.
"really?" I asked with wide eyes.
"yup alphas are black betas are brown like different shades of brown and omegas are white" he explained...i had never know that...wow...
"so no grey werewolves?" I said with a raised eyebrow.
"nope" he said moving his hand to caress my cheek which took me off guard...his touched reminded me of felix...cold yet soft.

"don't worry about us...i know that after I told you about this world falling apart it made you feel guilty but believe me it is going to be just fine" he said again, I stared right into his eyes before I felt myself lean toward him....he didn't move one bit as he kept looking at me...i gulped when my lips were hovering over his....like...we were so close....i felt my heartbeat accelerate...
"are you okay...your heart...." I didn't let the older continue before I crashed my lips into his...he immediately kissed me back as we started to fight for control none of us is giving up for the other...i groaned getting up for the bed picking him up in the process...i have no idea how I did this...like the guy is way buffer then me...
He pulled away looking at me with wide eyes."hyunjin..." he said I pulled him into another kiss laymg him on the bed.

"hyunjin stop" he said pushing me back.
I pulled away looking at him with a frown...i thought he wanted this...i started to pull back.
"I...i am sorry..."
"not that idiot...your eyes" he said stopping me from going away.
"my eyes" I said tilting my head to the side.
"hyunjin....your eye are green" he said making me freeze before I ran toward the mirror to check it.
"how what...aren't witches supposed to have purple eyes?" I asked looking back at the man who was behind me.
"yes and..." I froze looking down...i followed his faze to see him staring at my lower abs...particualry at my birthmark."hyunjin is that a tattoo?" he added...well when you look into it the shape of my birthmark resemble a crescent so it is normal to be mistaken as a tattoo.
"no it is a birthmark" I answered making his eyes widen.
"what?" he yelled walking toward me." are you sure?" he added.