Bonus 1

Hyunjin's pov
"how are you feeling?" I asked the older man who was laying on my chest, when I came back I was the only one who is a tribrid...felix who of course went mad about the fact that the gods bounded his wolf side finally got them to unlock the spell honestly it was meant to happen anyway I guess they just waited for someday until after I came back just to tease the vampire...we have a new alpha and god that explains his past behaviour.
"I am fine" minho said hugging.

The vampire-witch hybrid was the easiest to turn into a tribrid since he only needed a wolf bite surprisingly he asked for me to change him...and I just did.
"what do you think I will be?" minho asked making me chuckle.
"hmmm a beta....maybe omega"I said making him hit me.
"why not an alpha?" he asked glaring at me.
"if I am not an alpha then there is no way you are" I replied.

"you really need to learn how to talk to your elders..."
"you love me old man" I cut him off pecking his lips.
"I do" he murmured rolling his eyes.
"guys" the door was opened revealing chan hyung who had golden eyes"I am a beta"he added with a wide smile.
Well apparently when he mated with jeongin he asked him to turn him yesterday...and clearly he just presented.
"see even chan hyung is a beta...you are an omega" I said teasing the older.

"I would love to be an omega...we are smart"he said getting up.
"yes we are" seungmin entered the room too. The werewolves are giving us hard time it is been a month since I came back and they are refusing to let the vampires turn them...like all of us are mated to each other now...but only Felix and chan are hybrids and minho and I are tribrids.
"seungie...did you talk?" I asked looking at the younger.
"hyunjin...we talked about this...the boys and I can't just turn into vampires...become immortal and leave our kids to grew and die in front of us" he replied.

"so you want for us to watch you die" minho said looking pissed.
"love calm down..."
"they are not yours that's why you can't understand" seungmin said clenching his jaw." hell you didn't even meet them"he added.
"guys we are mates right" chan hyung said making the three of us look at him.
"what if we could make the kids immortals too" he added.
"how will that happen?" I asked giving him my full attention.

I don't want to lose my mate...i don't want them to age and die in front of me...if the werewolves accept to be turned into vampires it will only leave the witch side for the other remmaing six which is the tricky one according to the gods it needs to be the last one...minho and I are the key for that since we were born with the witch gene.
"the artefact...felix has one right..i am sure the one that belongs to the witches is in your castle...we need to bring it" chan said.
"what are you thinking...."
"just do it and meet me in felix's office." chan cut me off.

"I will come with you" minho said taking my hand.
"seungie come with me...i will tell Felix to bring the one from your house too" the oldest one of us said.
I smiled at minho before I teleported to the castle...my castle I guess....
"you didn't come here since I brought you" minho said squeezing my hand, he used his powers to fix the whole place and brought me here to see it as a surprise but I didn't want it...i don't feel connected to it I want to stay with Felix...i want the werewolves to move in with us too.

"I am happy with felix's castle" I replied.
"now where is the artefact..."
"I know where it is...come" he cut me off guiding me to a room."that one" he added pointing at an old object it had two bowls linked to it.
"that" I said confused.
"yup" he said taking it.
"you know what is funny....the one lix has contain two bowls too" he said scanning it." we are supposed to put our blood in it"he added making hum.
"let's go" I said taking his hand.

"nice they are here" chan hyung said clapping his hands...all of the boys were inside the room looking confused.
"it has four" I said looking at the werewolves artefact.
Minho walked placing the one belonging to the witches next to the other two.
"what the hell is happening?" han asked with a frown seeing the artefacts glow.
"hyung I think you are a genius" minho said " Felix and chan are originally vampires....hyunjin and I are witches...two bowls in the aretfacts...and for the werewolves..."