Chapter Forty-seven

Felix's pov
I checked hyunjin last night to find him asleep, so I let him stay there I did not like it but the fact that my mate is away from me...we didn't stay apart for more than three years...spending the night alone made me feel like shit...just like the empty feeling that my other mates left me with...that's what I felt when hyunjn was away from me...i know we fight a lot...i knew I planned to hurt him before...well I am emotionally hurting him now but I care for him so much....no I love the boy yet I suck at showing it to him.
I sighed rubbing my forehead, early minho hyung is going to try and deny the bond with hyunjin but he can't change the fact that he is our mate...he just can't I wish I could reach out for him...for them...

I grabbed the ascendant spinning him around with my hand...supposedly this thing is the key to open the door for the other dimension...supposedly hyunjin is the one who is going to open it....two days...just two days and I will be reunited with my loved ones...hyunjin is going to find out about everything...he is going to be angry at me but when he gets his powers he is going to feel the mate bond...it is going to be fine...i took a deep breath putting it away, the witch's words had never left my head...i have to make a great sacrifice when the time comes...what is going to be?
And my other big problem han jisung and his mates... something is going on around us...and I have no idea what is it? The witches that at using black magic...the werewolves...damn it we still have no news about yuna until now...I met with Mr hwang a couple of times he was so restless and angry that I had to put him to sleep for now...i can't afford another problem to occur  when i am so close to getting chan hyung and minho back...they are my top priority now.

I took a deep breath teleporting to ryunjin's room the girl started at me with a huge frown on her face telling me that she didn't find anything to help me with the werewolves' thing...maybe it is for the best...maybe if it stays blocked I won't have to deal with them...my only problem is hyunjin...if it was not for him I would have even thought about breaking the curse...and the other locking spell she found on me...clearly someone more powerful then a royal witch put it the only one who I could think about are the gods but why will they do something like that?
"the spell is so complicated...i am still you for this...if...if grandma was here..."
"apparently you are weak...what could I have expected from witches" I cut her off making the girl glare at me.

"weak witches you are talking about are the ones who created your kind if you have forgotten....you have two witch mates too...are you calling them weak?" she yelled.
"the original witch created us with the help of the gods my dear...as for my mates...minho is a vampire...i don't know how he could use his powers again now...it makes him a hybrid I guess...for hyunjin, I am planning on turning him after his birthday" I answered making her eyes widen.
"No...no...you can't do that...this was not a part of our deal..."
"I only promised you to find the one who killed anna and I am behind my words...and you said you will break the spell I don't remember talking about what I am going to do with my mate with you"I said making the girl shake her head angrily.
"he is the only one led to lead us..."

"he had a twin sister go look for her or something" I cut the girl off making her freeze.
"sister...you...why didn't you tell me" she asked as I started walking around the room...well because I had never thought about that girl or her mom...when hyunjn's father got married I was not here...i only knew about hyunjin existence four years after he was born and I had never met him before he joined the university...at the time was roaming the globe trying to find something helpful of how to get my mates back."where is she?" she added.
I took a few steps toward her before I stopped" find a solution for the damn spell and I will give her to you" i answered.
"you have her...you..."
"Little witch you are running out of time...hurry up before I lose my damn patience " I yelled making her flinch...she doesn't know that I have no idea about where the girl is but I guess what she doesn't know won't hurt her...