Chapter Thirty-nine

Han's pov
"do you know how long ago was our conversation about visiting hyunjin?" seungmin said taking by surprise...i was laying on the bed reading a book before the omega busted into the room" two freaking weeks han jisung...i am getting frustrated from you" he added.
I placed the book on the night stand looking at him.
"seungie...it is not easy...how I am going to face him..."
"by staying away from him you will only make it worse...he may think we gave up on him... we are going to lose him to Felix this time once and for all" he cut me off running his hand through his hair.
"I am not stopping you, you could meet him with changbun hyung or jeongin..."
"do you think we didn't try...that vampire didn't let us in" he yelled walking around the room.

"what do you want me to do?" I asked getting up.
"jisung are you kidding me right now?" he said looking at me with shocked face.
I sighed biting my lips, I know what I should do...i should apologize to the human...but it is hard...i can't face him...i literally use every chance to make him hate me...to give lee Felix an advantage to win...
"listen" I looked up to see seungmin standing in front of me....he gently caressed my cheek making me lean into his touch" I know and I understand how confuse and scared you are...we need to take this step by step...we need to remind hyunjin that we didn't give up on him and we will never do " he added making me nod.
"don't just nod your head at me your dumbass...i want words" he said rolling his eyes.
"you are something else seungmin...not any wolf will speak like this to their alpha let alone an omega" I said with a teasing voice...i know that outside our pack omegas and especially male omegas are treated badly but since my grandfather's time he wanted to change that...i could say that we are making progress...omegas are now included in the packed council....and my mates have the same authority as I do....the only problem is the other packs that located all over the world...i watch all of them...i am not the king of werewolves of south Korea only after all.

My eyes widened when seungmin pulled me by my waist with a wide smirk on his face.
"what..."
"I am something else...i am Kim seungmin after all"he cut me off crashing our lips together...i was surprised at first not expecting this...the past few days my life became a mess I did not even talk to my mates let alone get touchy with them.
I growled making him pull back confused that's when I took the opportunity to kiss him and this time have the lead...i grabbed him by his feet leading us the the bed before i laid him gently.
"wait" he said making me frown" you are going to talk with hyunjin tomorrow" he added pointing his finger at me.
"as you wish my pretty omega" I replied, his eyes widened as his cheeks started to turn red...i giggle kiss him again...

Jeongin's pov
"lixie" hyuna said clapping her hands...changbin hyung and I were spending some time together with the kids giving some the other two some alone time.
"I have no idea why she keep on calling for that vampire " changbin hyung said picking her up" say papa...or binie" he added making the girl look at him with wide eyes.
"lixie" she said giggling...i could not hold my laughs anymore saying how frustrated changbin hyung looked.
"do you think this is funny?" the older asked playfully glaring at "our little girl's first word is lixie for god's sake"he added sitting down.

"try with minhyunk then" I said looking at my son.
"yes...minmin...say binie" the older said jumping from his seat as he looked at the little boy with wide hopeful eyes...minhyuk did not start talking yet so he looked at him lost before he looked away ignoring him.
"I feel betrayed by my own kids" changbin hyung whined...i swear this is funny to watch.
"stop being dramatic" I said rolling my eyes.
"oh, shoot...i forget my mom told me to visit her for some reason...do you want to come? We could take the kids too?" changbin hyung asked checking the time" we could have dinner there too"he added...the rest of the member's houses are located around the main house in the forest...all of them live close by.
"I am not in the mood...you could take the kids though" I answered making him frown.
He walked closer to me before he crunched down" I know it is close....are you okay?" he asked making me bite my lips trying not to cry.