22

A/N; double update cause that lady crazy asf and y'all know who I'm talking about. Talking bout Janet her wife and Eissa her son, mad that denzel on Janet's private jet and talking about he need to be in jail, that was hilarious tho. And now she got pictures of them (cropped pics) all in her room in the floor— DELUSIONAL!

22| Finally home!

Nobody's POV

"Momma you made potatoes!" Skai said excitedly and Janet laughed. She was trying to make muffins from a recipe that her mother used. The problem was that she was eyeballing the ingredients and I tried to do it too and it didn't turn out right.

"Those are supposed to be muffins baby." Janet said earning a hearty laugh from her daughter. She shook her head and smiled. Janet dumped out the muffins and tried again. Toni is due home in about three days and the girls are excited. They have been counting down the days and can't wait for their mom to come home.

"How many days momma?"

"Three!"

"Woooo!" Skai cheered and Janet laughed. Meanwhile, in Baltimore, Toni is enjoying lunch with her sisters and aunts. They have filmed about three episodes in two weeks so they are beyond tired. After lunch, they would just go to the pool and relax. Evelyn had come for a few days to film the first episode but after she left. She and Toni didn't talk much because she was trying to avoid Evelyn.

Toni's POV

After spending the day with my sisters and aunt, I went to my hotel room, drained from the day. The two weeks that I've been here were so hectic. I've never done so much filming in such a short time. I can't wait to go home and cuddle with my wife and children at my side. I miss them so much and I know they miss me too. I know the girls are probably driving Janet up the wall right now.

"Hi, baby." I said as I answered my phone. Skai called me on Janet's phone and I smiled.

"Hi, Mommy. I miss you."

"I miss you too baby. Are you behaving for momma?"

"Yes. She tried to make muffins today but they looked like potatoes. It was so funny. Mama K had to come and make them for Momma."

"Is that so?"

"Mmhmm, and they tasted so good."

"I bet. Where's momma now?" She flipped the camera and I saw Janet who was sleeping with the remote in her hand. I laughed and Skai woke her up.

"Skai I'm tired." I heard her mumble and she pushed Skai.

"Janet stop pushing my child." She jumped up and grabbed the phone. I laughed as she flipped the camera.

"Heyyy baby."

"Hi, love."

"Are you on your way home now?"

"Nope, three more days baby. Just three more."

"No, you need to come home now. These girls are insane."

"I'm not insane." Skai said and we laughed.

"Okay, I'm sorry baby." We talked on the phone for a few before she had to put the girls in bed. I got up and walked out of my hotel room. I'm a bit hungry and our dinner reservation is not until later. I walked to Tamar and my aunts' room and knocked on the door.

"Tamar you want to get a few snacks with me on the strip?"

"Sure." The four of us ended up going out to 7-eleven. We brought a lot of snacks to last us for the next three days and our plane ride back home. After arriving back at the hotel we went back to our rooms. I ate a few of my snacks and then ended up falling asleep.