1

It was a rainy night when I broke up with Chen Yan.

I didn't bring an umbrella, so I called Chen Yan but he didn't answer. As a result, I got home drenched, but received a WeChat message from Chen Yan. It turned out that he had sent an umbrella to his childhood sweetheart.

How absurd.

The rain dripped down my cheeks and exploded on the floor like my broken heart.

I walked into the bedroom, and there was a photo of him and his childhood sweetheart Li Xiaoxiao by the bedside table. In the photo, Li Xiaoxiao was snuggling by his side, smiling like a flower.

I laughed at myself and put the photo on the table.

Li Xiaoxiao is the little sister that Chen Yan grew up with, whatever she asks, Chen Yan will respond.

And I, in the words of Chen Yan's friends, is just a dispensable substitute to relieve boredom, and I am a licking dog in the eyes of others.

I didn't care about packing myself, so I packed my luggage quickly, and called Chen Yan, but it was Li Xiaoxiao who answered the phone.

"Sister Lin Xia, it's me. Brother Chen Yan is taking a shower."

Li Xiaoxiao's voice was delicate and piercing.

"Thanks to Brother Chen Yan who arrived in time, otherwise I would have been drowned today. By the way, sister Lin Xia, have you been caught in the rain?"

The meaning of this provocation is quite obvious.

I was too lazy to respond, but when I heard the door opening on the other end of the phone, I knew that Chen Yan had finished taking a shower, and then I said calmly, "Give the phone to Chen Yan."

     Chen Yan answered the phone, and before he could speak, I said decisively: "Chen Yan, let's break up."

    After I spoke, I hung up the phone directly, packed my luggage and left this golden cage decisively.

After moving back to my original residence, because of the rain, I had no energy to clean up, and I lay in bed drowsy. Early the next morning, after I reported my whereabouts, my good friend Shen Jia was in a hurry. rushed over.

"You're out of your mind. I heard from people in the group that you broke up with Chen Yan?"

Oh, the news spread quickly.

How much did I have to lick the dog, that in Shen Jia's mind, leaving Chen Yan was something that would only be done when she was dizzy?

"Well, it's dizzy from a fever."

The whole body is weak and hot, what is it if it is not a fever?

Shen Jia was choked by my words. Seeing that my complexion was not right, she quickly reached out and touched my head, and then exclaimed: "Xia Xia, you have a fever! Lie down quickly, and I will find you some antipyretics!"

See Seeing Shen Jia bluffing, I laughed weakly, it feels so good to be cared about.

After taking the antipyretics, I lay weakly on the sofa. The screen of the phone next to me was always on, and the messages were playing one after another. When I picked it up, the phone was still vibrating.

It's a group of Chen Yan's friends, and I wanted to join it back then.

"Have you heard that Lin Xianao broke up and ran away from home."

"Oh, it's not the first time for her, she probably wants to force a marriage." "

That's right, girls from small cities can find Chen Yan. What a blessing."

"Let's make a gamble, this time, how long will she be away?"

I quickly scanned, some said one day, some said one hour, and some said, I was right there Lying on my stomach outside, as long as Chen Yan whistles, I will crawl back obediently.

I picked up my phone and sent a message.

"I'll bet for the rest of my life."

Then he quit the group cleanly and locked the screen.