8

I have to say, Lu Chen did what he said, he is indeed continuing to work hard... Chasing me!

    He is good at taking care of people, at least he is good at taking care of me.

    Every morning I can see a steaming breakfast on my desk, and in the afternoon I can drink a cup of coffee specially prepared by him.

    At night, no matter what time I work overtime, Lu Chen will send me home.

    On weekends, he even tried his best to ask me out and make me happy.

    My life is full of his existence, pervasive, but Lu Chen didn't say a word about asking me to be his girlfriend.

    Boiling frogs in warm water made me restless and flustered every day.

    Sure enough, early in the morning, I was on my desk again, and saw the hot preserved egg and lean pork porridge, served with delicious side dishes, and fried eggs, all of which I love.

    There is also a note under it: "The 28th day of the assessment period."

    I folded the note, put it in the book with the other sheets, and put it at the bottom of the drawer. There are 28 sheets, and there is already a small stack.

    Lu Chen's heart is as deep as the sea, I can't read his thoughts at all, but I know one thing, he is Chen Yan's friend, I can't touch him.

    "Lin Xia, don't eat, I added an interview temporarily, the car is waiting for you outside." At this time, the editor-in-chief hurried in and knocked on my desktop.

    "Okay, right now." I immediately packed all the breakfast, put it aside, picked up the bag, and walked out.

    Lu Chen waited at the door and saw me waving my hand.

    "Come here."     I walked over suspiciously: "You     interview

    with me?     " , he must have done it on purpose.

    With Lu Chen's help, the interview, which made me very nervous, ended very smoothly, and both parties enjoyed themselves.

    Before leaving, Old Shu shook my hand: "Miss Lin, let Lu Chen take you to my studio to play next time when you have time."

    I smiled and nodded: "Okay, sure."

    After finishing speaking, he shook my hand. With fists, he lightly patted Lu Chen's shoulder: "You boy, hurry up and catch him, I'm waiting for the wedding wine."

    Lu Chen rubbed his shoulder, took a deep look at me, and smiled Reply: "Okay, sure."

    I blushed inexplicably, and quickly lowered my head.

    When I got in the car, I looked down at the materials in my hand, thinking that it was still early, so I could go back to the company and write a first draft first.

    When I looked up, I found that it was not the way back to the company.

    "Where to?" I exclaimed.

    "Take you on a date." Lu Chen smiled.

    "..."

    Who promised to date him?

    "Today I helped you end the interview early, so it's not too much to make an appointment with me."

    Lu Chen's words were well-founded, but he didn't give me a chance to refute.

    It's just that I didn't expect that the place Lu Chen took me to was Jiaotong University, where I went to university.

    The campus is very quiet. We walked on the playground, looking at the place where my youth was recorded in the past, I was a little dazed, and time was like flowing water.

    The corners of my lips curled up, and I was about to turn my head to talk to Lu Chen, when I found that he was holding up his mobile phone to take pictures of me.

    I immediately leaned forward and took the phone from him. The girl in the photo is wearing a short-sleeved suit jacket on the upper body, and a suit skirt of the same style underneath. She has a thin waist and snow-white skin, and she looks a little fairy-like.

    To be honest, I am very satisfied with his photography skills.

    "Lu Chen, this photo is confiscated."

    I turned my head and was about to delete the photo after forwarding it to me, only to realize that Lu Chen was very close to me, so close that I could feel his pleasant aura surrounding me.

    It turned out that I was unconsciously getting too close to him when I was looking at the photos. I felt my face was hot, so I didn't care about taking the photos, so I took a step back and threw the phone to him like a hot potato: "By the way, who are you? Graduated from school?"

    From Shen Jia's tone, he is a top student, a god of learning.

    Lu Chen didn't expect that I would ask this, so he said calmly: "I and Chen Yan are schoolmates."

    I was stunned, and then I heard Lu Chen continue: "Actually, the first time I saw you was on this playground."