3

On Monday, I wore a professional suit, a narrow skirt, high heels, and a light makeup to go to the company.

    After graduation, I did not rely on Chen Yan's relationship, but applied for a job interview by myself and entered my favorite editing industry.

    The crowded elevator in the morning peak made me a little dizzy, which may be the sequelae of a fever. When I entered the office, I staggered. Just when I thought I would fall heavily to the ground, a force behind me pulled me firmly into my arms .

    "Be careful." The man's voice was nice but familiar.

    I immediately got up from his arms. At this moment, the high heels stepped on the air, and my ankle throbbed. I subconsciously took a breath.

    "A sprained foot?" The man frowned.

    I looked at his familiar and serious handsome face, pursed my lips, and my heart sank.

    Lu Chen, one of Chen Yan's friends.

    Unlike Chen Yan's other cronies, Chen Yan was very afraid of him and did not dare to make trouble in front of him.

    Coincidentally, after I joined this company, Lu Chen directly jumped from a foreign company in the form of a shareholding and became the department head of this company.

    It has to be said that he has a good vision, and the company's revenue has become very considerable after Lu Chen joined.

    "It's okay."

    Thinking of the faces of those people in Chen Yan's group of friends, I didn't want to have anything to do with him.

    I stood up and almost lost my footing. Fortunately, Lu Chen reached out to support my shoulder in time.

    "Still thinking about Chen Yan?"

    The implication is that I stumbled because I was distracted and weak.

    I was startled, thinking of a hammer, is this person Chen Yan sent to me to disgust me on purpose.

    I raised my head to meet his gaze: "You're overthinking."

    He's not in the group, maybe he bet that I'll go back in a few days.

    But Lu Chen usually doesn't speak at all in the group.

    Even if he is the only good person in the group, I don't want to have anything to do with people and things related to Chen Yan.

    "Thank you just now."

    I was about to push open the office door, but Lu Chen directly grabbed my wrist, and then he carefully supported my arm: "I'll help you in." I was confused by

    Lu Chen's operation, so I frowned , calmly withdrew his arm from his palm, and said in a low voice: "Lu Chen, I broke up with Chen Yan." The

    implication is that I am not his friend's girlfriend anymore.

    There's no need for him to be like this...

    Besides, there are people coming and going around, and he, Lu Chen, is a golden bachelor, so I don't want to provoke people.

    "Well, I know, I finally got the hang of it."

    While speaking, Lu Chen smiled, a bit playfully and playfully.

    In my impression, he doesn't like to laugh very much.

    Also, what does it mean to finally get the hang of it?

    Is he Chen Yan's friend?

    Or are you trying to trick me now?