5

Over the next month or so, I saw Lu Chen more and more often.

    He can always find various ways to meet me unexpectedly in the company.

    Even in the regular meeting on Monday, our editorial department has become accustomed to his presence.

    Various small gifts often appear on my table, and I know they are all from Lu Chen.

    It's just that every time I receive it, I put it in the drawer silently, and I didn't go to him recklessly like last time.

    Lu Chen!

    What kind of medicine is sold in his gourd!

    This bewitching feeling is almost driving me crazy.

    On this day, when I was at work, my friend Shen Jia sent me a WeChat again: "Xia Xia, yesterday Chen Yan's friend asked me when you will go back, and their brothers will lose the bet." I

    thought Laughing, it turns out that I have been away from Chen Yan for a month, and it turns out that giving up is not so uncomfortable.

    "Really? Then you tell them, I'm sure to win."

    After a while, Shen Jia sent a big exclamation point: "This time you gave me a face, Chen Yan's group of cronies were shocked, they didn't Thinking that you will persist for such a long time, come on and persevere, I am optimistic about you."

    I wanted to laugh a little, why they just don't believe that I can really leave Chen Yan.

    I worked overtime, and when I looked up again, it was already late, and there was the sound of rain outside.

    I stood at the door of the company, waiting for the rain to stop.

    It seems that the habit of remembering to bring an umbrella should be developed as soon as possible, so as not to fall down three times on the same thing.

    The rain was getting heavier, I was shivering from the cold, rubbing my arms and waving non-stop, but I couldn't call a car for a long time.

    Just when I was deciding whether to add money or look for Shen Jia, through the rain, I saw Lu Chen walking towards me with an umbrella.

    He took one step at a time, his steps were graceful, and his expression was profound. His shiny leather shoes were stepping on the rain pond, but I actually had the illusion that he was stepping on the tip of my heart.

    Why is he here?

    "I'll see you off."

    Lu Chen raised the umbrella above my head, and even turned the umbrella towards me to ensure that I would be less exposed to the rain.

    But I've had enough!

    I've had enough of his intentional or unintentional approach this month, even if it's for retaliation, the foreshadowing for a month should be enough.

    I flicked his hand away vigorously: "Lu Chen, what on earth do you want to do? If you're a man, just go ahead and don't play cat and mouse games with me." Lu Chen laughed helplessly, and his nice voice rang above my head

    .

    "Lin Xia, is it because I didn't chase clearly enough?"

    "..."

    This time, I was completely dumbfounded.

    Lu Chen, did he take the wrong medicine, and he actually wanted to chase me?