7

Just when I was flustered, I found out that Chen Yan's friends were quickly commenting on Lu Chen's circle of friends.

    "This is to send someone's girl home."

    "Okay, brother Lu, there is good news, hurry up and send the photo of my sister-in-law.

    " Brother took it."

    At this moment, Chen Yan also commented: "It's so sweet, when will you bring it out and meet everyone?"

    Me: "..."

    See your sister.

    Yes, after the breakup, I was not in a hurry to blackmail everything about Chen Yan. After all, with Chen Yan's personality, breaking up with me was just a trivial matter, and I didn't need to take myself too seriously.

    Lu Chen did not reply to other people's comments, but took the lead in replying to Chen Yan: "No need."

    I have to say, Lu Chen's reply pleased me.

    But that weird feeling made me flustered, I angrily locked the screen of my phone and threw it aside.

    Is this thing over?

    The next day, as soon as I entered the company, I received a call from Chen Yan.

    Looking at the familiar yet unfamiliar number, I felt nothing but confusion. I decisively turned off the phone, and soon, Chen Yan's call came in again.

    He continued to call, but I still didn't answer.

    After a stalemate for a while, I wanted to end this endless entanglement, so I chose to connect the phone.

    "Lin Xia, how long are you going to play?"

    Chen Yan immediately questioned the connection.

    Play?

    I had heard enough of this word, I said, "Forever."

    After a moment of silence on Chen Yan's side, he explained softly for the first time: "Xiaoxiao is just my younger sister who grew up, you always knew, Lin Xia, you used to be very sensible." Sensible

    ?

    How poor my original vision was to be able to follow Chen Yan for ten years in such a "sensible" way.

    I couldn't help laughing: "Chen Yan, it turns out that you are quite affectionate!"

    Heh, late affection is as cheap as grass.

    "We have already broken up, don't force me to block you, a qualified ex should be dead."

    After finishing speaking, before he could speak again, I hung up the phone decisively.

    With Chen Yan's personality, after such a setback, he might be so angry that he would die.

    But it has nothing to do with me, his little green plum will comfort him.

    Back at my work station, Shen Jia called me again just when I wanted to sort out the computer files.

    With Shen Jia's temper, she would only call me unless it was something urgent.

    As soon as I got on the phone, Shen Jia gossips: "Did you see, my god, Lu Chen, seems to have a girlfriend, and I sent my girlfriend home on a rainy day yesterday, I'm so envious, ah , so sweet."

    Me: "..."

    Is Lu Chen the Goddess of Shen Jia?

    It seems that there is such a thing.

    After knowing that Chen Yan and I were together, Shen Jia always disliked Chen Yan's cronies, but she was full of praise for Lu Chen. I heard that Lu Chen was a famous figure in school.

    Of course, it can't be ruled out because the skin is really good.

    After Shen Jia praised Lu Chen for a while, I said weakly: "Shen Jia, the person Lu Chen is chasing is me." "

    What?"

    Shen Jia's scream on the phone was quite ear-piercing, and I was shocked Scalp tingling.

    "Lin Xia, can we still be friends?"

    After Shen Jia yelled at me, I finally hung up the phone on the pretext of being busy with work, which blocked Shen Jia's desire to gossip. I felt helpless, breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to go to work, when I turned around, I saw Lu Chen holding a cup of coffee and looking at me with a smile on his face.

    "..."

    It's over, I don't know how much Lu Chen listened to.

    Lu Chen pursed his lips and smiled evilly.

    "Unexpectedly, my family and friends support me."

    What?

    After a pause, Lu Chen continued: "I will continue to work hard."

    "..."