2

Because of the antipyretics I took, I lay on the sofa and fell asleep in a daze. When I woke up, it was dark.

    Seeing that I was awake, Shen Jia ran over immediately, and stretched out her hand towards my forehead.

    "The fever is finally gone. I cooked porridge for you and it's still warming on the stove. Wait, I'll get you a bowl." The

    empty room seemed no longer deserted because of Shen Jia's presence.

    I hugged my knees, sat on the sofa, and smiled weakly.

    Crying children have milk to drink, but I am the one who can't cry.

    Last winter, I was on a business trip. In order to come back to celebrate Chen Yan's birthday, I didn't get a ticket, so I had to take the green train.

    I tossed and tossed on the train for 5 hours, and when I arrived at the restaurant, Li Xiaoxiao was smearing cake on Chen Yan's face, even though his face was covered with cream stains, Chen Yan smiled dotingly.

    But I clearly remember that once I wanted to do the same thing, Chen Yan refused without hesitation, with a trace of reproach in his eyes: "Lin Xia, you know, I have a cleanliness."

    And his cronies, It was a mocking look on his face.

    "What are you thinking, drink the porridge quickly." Shen Jia stuffed the porridge bowl into my hand, interrupting my memory.

    After I drank half a bowl, my body quickly warmed up.

    Shen Jia was bored and sat next to me and started swiping her phone. She swiped to Li Xiaoxiao's circle of friends and couldn't help cursing.

    "Tsk, shameless."

    As she said, she raised her mobile phone in front of me: "Look at this white lotus."

    Li Xiaoxiao posted a few photos of the bar in her circle of friends.

    In the photo, Li Xiaoxiao in her pajamas was a little drunk, her face was flushed, and Chen Yan stretched out her arms around her shoulders. The two of them were intimate like a couple.

    There is also a copywriting on it: [The best feeling is that you will always be by my side and always treat me like a child]

    I knew they were together last night, and they might have done something very intimate, but apart from a little soreness in my heart, the heart-piercing pain I imagined did not hit me, and I even drank a big bowl of porridge .

    His body was completely warm, and his forehead was sweating.

    Shen Jia was even angrier, she found out about Chen Yan's crooked friends in Li Xiaoxiao's circle of friends.

    "I'm so mad, Xia Xia, that bastard Chen Yan said that you ran away from home this time to force a marriage, and you will definitely go back obediently in the end." After a long while, I raised my eyes to meet her gaze, calmed

    her anger, and smiled I smiled and

    said, "Don't worry, I haven't burned my head yet." I stood up, walked into the bedroom, and packed the things I brought back yesterday and the original things in this house.

    I have to say that Chen Yan not only occupies my memory, but even many of my things are related to Chen Yan.

    During this ten-year one-way journey, I have never been shaken.

    It was love at first sight in high school, I worked hard for three years, and finally got admitted to the same university as him.

    I thought I was going to be unrequitedly in love like this, but I didn't expect that I would become his girlfriend in my third year.

    I carefully cherished my love for him, and I was willing to be his gentle and considerate girlfriend, but I never got a response to my enthusiasm, and what I got in exchange was always his indifference and restraint.

    "Shen Jia, I've packed my things, call the post office to pick them up."

    I want to send all the things about Chen Yan back to him!

    Didn't Chen Yan say that I was forcing a marriage?

    Sorry, he really thought too much.