ep 8

Emma's pov:
After shopping, we went to McDonald's. Jeremy got a soft serve and I got a burger with cheese fries. We took it for takeout and went to the parking lot. I was walking in front of him with my burger and fries while he was walking with his ice cream and our shopping bags. Suddenly he pulled me from my waist and I looked up and saw a serious expression on his face, I looked in front of me and saw a man with blue hair and a few piercings. He pulled me behind him, protecting me, and asked the man. "What are doing here Jullian?"

"Just visiting the mall. I see you've got yourself a new girl. I must say this one looks the best among all of them. What's your plan for her?" He looked at me giving a maniac smile. I was feeling frightened
"Leave her alone"
"Why? Your gonna kill her anyway, might as well let us also have some fun."
What? Kill me? Was that Jeremy's plan all along? I was taken aback. Just when I was starting to trust him, this happens.
"Shut up! Don't dare say another word about her or I'll kill you."
"I see I've hit a soft spot."
"Shut up Jullian"
"Why? What are you gonna do?" Jullian said laughing 

Jeremy lost his mind and started beating Jullian. Soon they were in an intense fight, Jullian pulled out a gun and pointed it toward Jeremy, luckily Jeremy managed to knock him and left him unconscious.

I was so frightened that I froze then and there. Jeremy came and gave me a tight hug
"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded my face yes. Throughout the ride back home I didn't usher a single word while Jeremy kept blabbing about how he didn't want me to see this, and how he was so sorry about the things that guy said but I wasn't really paying attention. My mind went to what the guy said, "Why? Your gonna kill her anyway, might as well let us also have some fun."
I wasn't sure what to do, I knew I had to run away so when I saw a place with a lot of people, I asked Jeremy to stop the car.

"Jere, stop the car!"
"Why?"
"I have to pee" I said urgingly

He let out a groan but stopped the car at a small cafe, I immediately ran to the washroom, I had my sling bag with me, I took out a piece of paper and pen and wrote "Hi, I am Emma Smith, I have been kidnapped. Please call 911. I need help."  I wrote that and heard a knock on the door.

"Emma, come out"
"ye-yeah ju-just one minute."
"Hurry up".

I place the note on the mirror table and flushed so that Jeremy won't get suspicious. I opened the door just enough for me to pass through it but just as I was closing it, Jeremy held it open. He looked at me suspiciously and then looked inside the bathroom

"What are you doing it's the girl's bathroom"
"Shut up" he said. I think he suspected that I might have done something. He went inside and found my paper. "What is this?" he yelled "Are you stupid? Did you really think I wouldn't find out about this?" he added. I was just looking down, trying to hold back my tears. He took the paper and grabbed my hand and put me inside the car. 

"I can't believe you'd do something like this. I take you out, do everything you like, make you feel as comfortable as I can and this is how you repay me?" he shouted
I was trying not to cry but I couldn't anymore. he looked at me but didn't say anything, I knew he was very angry right now. 

"Please don't kill me, I don't wanna die, I'll do anything you say but please just don't kill me." I sobbed
He stopped the car and I could be a little hurt in his eyes. 
"I would never ever ever ever do anything to hurt you Emma. You are my world and I will always just protect you, why don't you believe me!"
I was shocked at this statement. I don't know what to believe
"Is that what you told the other girls?" I stared at my lap as I said that
"What other girls?"
"the one Jullian was talking about"
"Is that where this is all coming from? Emma, Jullian is a blast from the past, don't believe what he says, his life's purpose is to make mine miserable, ignore him."
"But what about the other girls? what did you do to them?"I yelled  
"I was in a dark space at that time. I flirted with girls, made out with them, and then..."
"yes?"
"killed them" 
I gasped. "You are horrible" 
"That was a long time back"
"That still doesn't make it right" I yelled
"I'm sorry"
"Your sorry won't bring them back!" I shouted 
"Why would you even kill them?"
"It felt fun..." he said and I was done with him
"What is wrong with you? How can you be so cruel? You want me to like you but the stuff you do makes me hate you even more. Why can't you just be normal!"
"I'm sorry. I promise I'll be a better person for you. Just please give me one chance."

I didn't know what to say. I just looked to the other side while still hurt.
The rest of the drive was quiet, I didn't even look at him and I could feel him looking at me and then at the road. We arrived home in a little while, I stormed to my room and went straight to sleep. 

__________________________________________________________
A/n : heyyy my lovely readers. So the target on the previous chapter was not fulfilled but I could not wait anymore and I just needed to post the next chapter. I hope you all will like this one.
If possible, please support me by voting and commenting. Share this story more. Your single effort is the whole world to me.
Share your story theories and possible endings. I would love to hear that.
The next part will be uploaded soon....