ep.9

The next day I woke up and went straight to the bathroom, I showered. I decided to wear a white crop top and pink track pants. I didn't have class today but I still wanted to feel pretty. I have decided to run away from here but for that, I first need to earn Jeremy's trust so the original plan is on. Pretend to fall in love with him and then one day fly away from here. 
I went to the living room and found Jeremy still sleeping, I let out a little chuckle because he was looking very innocent while sleeping. If only he was this innocent.
I decided to cook something for breakfast. I didn't know much about cooking, the only thing I could cook was sandwiches so I made cheese sandwiches with orange juice. I was making the juice when someone hugged me from behind. I knew from the sweet smell that it was Jeremy. I naturally smiled.
"ew Jeremy go shower first" I said jokingly
"As you say beautiful" He smiled

Jeremy's pov:
Emma was in a good mood which was weird considering the events of last night but maybe she just realized how much I love her so she forgot all that last night's crap. I soon took a shower and wore black sweatpants with a matching hoodie. I entered the kitchen and sat at our eating table. She served me a cheese sandwich with orange juice. I ate them. 
"Do you want to play something?" she asked
"Yeah"
"umm, how about ludo?"
"do we have that at home?"
"you should know that"
"I don't think we have that"
"We can play on your phone." she said and I looked at her "I won't do anything, besides even if I did, you would immediately catch me."
"point." "alright fine we can do it"

At noon we played ludo and she won 3 times. She was so happy, shouting like a little girl. Then I suggested we complete our model for school and she sighed. "fine" 
"I thought you loved architecture"
"I like it more than other jobs but it's not like I would do anything to be able to do it, basically I like to rest and travel. I am very lazy but I can't live an expensive life without a job so I thought i'd do architecture but if I could i would rather rest and chill."
"then leave it, I am rich, I can take care of you, you won't need to work a single day."
"yeah right" she chuckled
"im serious"
"ok mr. serious, but i'd rather work. The thought of being dependent on someone my whole life scares me. ugh"
"so you want to be independent, but also not work"
"can we end this conversation already" she sighed
i let out a chuckle. 
"hold on i need to go pee"
"okay"

A little later i heard her calling out my name
"jeremyyyy!!" she shouted
"what happend??" i asked scared
"i need a pad"
"where is it?"
"check my closet"
"hold on"  "I can't find one"
"then go and get one"
"alright but stg if you try to run away-" I was cut in between
"I won't now hurry uppp!"
"alright alright"

~after 30 mins~
*knock knock*
"I brought it" the door slightly opened and a hand came out. a little later Emma also came out
"Ughhhh i hate today"
"do you want to relax? we can do the model later"
"no, we really need to do it. Let's go"
"alright"
we reached the library and started working on our project, after completing it we went to a store to get something to eat. on the way there, it was very dark and a lot of people were walking past, Emma was getting scared because it had been well over a month since she last saw so many people. She was getting anxious. 
"Jeremy" she called my name
"yes sweet pea" I smiled at her. She smiled back at me. what happened next was surprising, she wrapped her hands over my arms.
"Are you okay?" I asked
"I don't think so, there are too many people here."
"Do you wanna go back?"
"No its okay. Can I hold onto you?"
"Of course mi amor, you can always hold onto me."

her face turned pink. 

we reached the store and I let her pick.
"let's get these chips, can we get some Oreos?"
"take whatever you want"
I said and she smiled
"Okay and these drinks too."
"Alright, lets get them"

at the cash counter she took out some money and was starting to pay so I stopped and paid. 
"you don't have to bring out your wallet with me. You spend your time on me and I'll spend the money." I said and she just stared down, blushing a little. "let's go sweet pea."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/n: Hey guys, firstly I wanna thank every single person who read, voted and commented on my story. You all are the best. I love you all. Please keep supporting like this. 

Share the story if possible. Don't forget to vote and comment. I will upload the next chapter when this chapter gets 15 votes and all the previous targets are fulfilled so just vote naa. I don't want to wait too much to upload. 

Till then tata bye bye! <3