ep.13

I got down and sat beside him lifting his shirt and there was a lot bandages here and there. Even though he hurt me yesterday. I still love him and I can't see him in any kind of pain.
"Shit what happened?"
"You kicked me"
"Noo why are there so many bandages. What were you doing yesterday Jeremy."
"I can't tell you"
"Fine. Don't."

He is a big boy. He can take care of himself. I got up but he grabbed my arm. I turned around. "What!"
"Please listen to me"
He gave me those puppy eyes which never fails to melt me.
"Im listening."

"Yesterday my friend called me to report that there was going to be an attack on one of our clubs. So I went there with my goons and just as we thought. There was an attack. We were out numbered but still managed to take them all. These cuts are from the fight only. I had to take down a few people that's why my knife was blooded. Then since we won, Ashton, one of my friends suggested that we celebrate a little.

I didn't want to. I wanted to come home but they know how to persuade me. I drank a few more shots than my capacity in the heat of the moment. Then I asked my sober friend Marta to drop me home. She was the girl you met. Everytime I drink alcohol I totally loose myself and do stuff I shouldn't even be thinking about. I promise Emma. None of it will happen again. I will never touch alcohol from now on. I know its my fault and you can be pissed at me for as long as you want but please don't leave me. I can't stay without you."

His confession has left me confused. Should I leave him? But then he might drink even more and kill people. Should I stay? But what if his friends persuade him to drink again. I am a lost cause. It's okay if something happens to me but nothing should happen to innocent lives especially because of me. So I decided to stay.

"I understand Jeremy. But please don't drink again ever. You don't even know how scared I was yesterday."

"Emma i am so sorry. You know what! I am going to make it up to you. Go get dressed. And wear something dressy."

"Umm alright."
What is he thinking?

I got out of shower and today I had to dress dressy. I went up to my walkin wardrobe and picked out the dress Jeremy brought me when we went out for shopping. I paired it with black heels, gold necklace, similar gold bracelet and a matching black watch. Where do I get all this stuff from? Well my boyfriend is a millionaire who loves spoiling me. I recieve gifts and packages every now and then. I must admit, he has a nice style. For my hair, I straightened them and put them in a middle part. The outfit was screaming elegance. Just the way I like it. Proud Emma.

I walked down the stairs to find him dressed up and boy he was looking so charming and attractive and what are the other words!! Haye meri jaan.

I could see he was impressed by my looks.
"It's rude to stare" I stated
"It's a crime to look this good"
"fir toh aapko Umar kaid ho jaani chahiye"
"English please!"
"No"
We walked out of the house and into the garage. It was my first time seeing this place. He had over 5 different luxury cars.
"Are these all yours???" I asked. I was astonished
"Yes ma'am" "now which one do you want to take today?" He asked me
"umm how about that green one over there?"
"alright let's go with that one."
I walked towards the car. He told me it was a rolls royce. I have 0 knowledge of cars.

We sat in the car and Jeremy started driving. He was looking hot while driving.
"Now whose staring"
"Im looking outside at the view. Not at you" I clearly lied
"Liar"
"Whatever"
"Can I get your phone?"I asked him
"Oh yeah here you go"
"Thanks"
I connected his phone to the radio and logged into my Spotify account. I played one my playlist with both Hindi and English songs so that it's fun for him too. The first song that played was pal and I started singing along

pal kesa pal
Pal me jaaye fisal chahke bhi pakad paau na
milke juda hona paega dil
Dil ko mai samjh pau na samajh pau Naa

Hmmm... Khwahish hai itni si yarr
Der tak rukna abki baar
Pyaar ke lamhe ho hazaar
Unhi me sadiyaan jee lunga main

Oh...pal kaisa pal.

Throughout I was looking at Jeremy and I couldn't stop smiling. I looked outside of the window and the view was to die for. A little while later we reached the restaurant. It seems fancy.

"Jeremy Gilbert."
"Welcome sir. Here's your table for two."
"Thanks"

He pulled a chair for me and had a seat in front of me.
"What would you like to have?" He asked
"I'm fine with anything."
"Alright then I'll order for both of us"
"Okay"
He ordered us food and drinks and then we started talking.

"Emma I wanted to give you this yesterday but things took a turn. I know you can't forget yesterday and I am not going to force you but I can try to make your present and future beautiful. I promise you, you will never have to see a day like yesterday ever again."

"I trust you, Jere"
"Here. Open it."
I opened a box and on top it had a fucking iPhone 14 pro. That's not it, below it was something even better. It was posters of Shahrukh Khan ALL SIGNED BY HIM!!!!! how did he get these?
"I am a powerful man. Yes, this is his actual autograph." He read my mind.
"You are awesome Jeremy Gilbert."

I was more happy with the posters than the phone.
"But this phone, it's too expensive. I can't take this."
"Of course, you can. It's a gift. You can't return a gift."
I narrowed my eyes toward him.
"Pleaseee" he said like a 5 year old
I laughed and then agreed.
Just then our food arrived.
"Jere I need to talk to you about something."
"Yeah love what is it?"
"I actually want to visit my parents. They must be dead worried about me."
"Of course anything for my sweet pea"
"Really!?"
"Yeah"
I jumped in excitement and stood up and went to his side and hugged him.

___________
Here is the next chapter. Hope y'all like it :)
Have a good day ❤️